Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sport 2.0T
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am basically completely done with my build on my 2021 Sport 2.0T. Unless they release a “Sport Grille” in similar style the pre-refresh had - I won’t be making any more changes. Murdered out black with all chrome delete, my wheels sit with just the slightest fender poke for a more aggressive stance, aftermarket smoked sequential full-LED tail lights, and 20% all around ceramic tint.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wasn't sure how all-black would look, but wow, it looks great. The rims and LEDs really take it to the next level. Did you tint/vinyl the rear bumper reflectors (hard to tell in the pics)?

·
Registered
2021 Sport 2.0T
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Wasn't sure how all-black would look, but wow, it looks great. The rims and LEDs really take it to the next level. Did you tint/vinyl the rear bumper reflectors (hard to tell in the pics)?
Yes, I’ve seen many all-black attempts on here, but in my opinion, they don’t quite nail it. I believe with the styling of this car that an aggressive stance is necessary to bring out the menacing look it can have (stock wheel fitment won’t cut it). Also giving it the sleek black accents with chrome deletes will do the job. I think anything more - such as splitters, caliper paint, underglow, carbon fiber everywhere, etc. takes away from the sleek, elegant look. It’s one of those less-is-more scenarios. And yes, I did wrap the reflectors gloss black to blend into the bumper and not draw attention away from the tail lights.

Nice. Are those 19s or 20s? Do you have a link to the taillights?
They are 19x8.5 exactly like the stock wheels (I did that so I wouldn’t have to buy new tires). The only difference is the offset. I’m running staggered offsets… the rear is +20 and the front is +25 whereas the stock is +50 and sit way tucked into the wheel well.

Tail lights are V2 Smoked housing LED sequential tail lights from HiRevMotorsports.

·
Old Bird...sometimes wise
10,183 Posts
VERY tastefully done. (y)
I'm not a fan of the murdered out look as a rule but you pulled it off, nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts