Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, just purchased my first Honda! 2015 Accord sport. Traded my 2009 BMW 550i M-sport. This the first vehicle ive owned that isnt v8 and rear wheel drive so im trying to get used to it. Looking to do some simple mods to increase the look. Wheels, lowererd, stereo, etc. Im excited to see what this forum has to offer!

View attachment 252034

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Welcome! The Sport would be my model of choice if I were to get a new Accord. And I'll be the first to say it:
:worthless

Reactions: N9neHigh87

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Im stoked to have normal priced oil changes again! Not the $220 that BMW charges for a car that takes over 8qts of oil. Not to mention ive never owned a car that gets over 30mpg less alone almost 40, so this thing is way better on the wallet! I just gotta do some mods so i feel like i have 2 balls again instead of 1. Lmao. Ive always thought they were good looking cars stock or modded...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Congrats and Welcome! I'm sure you will miss that V8 BUT Honda will be so much nicer on your wallet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations of your new Accord and welcome to the forum! You've made a great decision, it is a beautiful Honda! Anything done to the car or future mods planned?
I plan on adding some coilovers. Only gonna drop it like 1.5". Enough where the wheel well is flush with the top of the tire. Maybe a finger space gap. Still cant decide on whether to run 19" or 20" wheels. Trying to get away with not rolling the fenders but still achieving that "concave" look that i had on my bimmer. I know its hard to get good concave when you cant fit a very wide rim on a car. Im up for suggestions on rim size if anyone has good input and experience!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts