Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Knocked out first mod this morning. FI'll interior LED conversion, picked it up cheap off Amazon ~$10. Pretty happy with the look. Also went ahead and did the debadge as well. Next on the list plasti dip the front grilled and rear emblem.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Show us the pics!! Never been a fan of plastidip though. To each his own and post a few pics as you progress on making your car an extension of your personality. Congrats on the first mod.

·
Running NYC
1,315 Posts
Yea bro. The thread needs pics when you complete the job. Show it off no matter how small a job!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I admit I didn't do a great job of taking photos as I went (noobie mistake), but I did take one on the first bulb I swapped just for comparison sake. I will snap a few more of the new LED's in place so I can at least show how they turned out. And I will definitely make sure I do a better job of taking the photos as I go on my next project (plastidip). Thanks guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
I did the Interior LEDs a week or so ago, love the "easy" mod. Good picture showing others the comparison.

much, cleaner look, esp the dome lights and map lights...IMO.

not sure about de-badging or plasti dip...I kind of like having a newer car and sporting the Honda emblems proudly.

now....a RAI and exhaust...well...that maybe what is next...or stereo upgrades...or...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts