Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my first car and new to the whole scene, a 2011 accord HFP coupe. it has the front lip and side lips and lowered an inch with the HFP rims. Besides the factory upgrades what mods should i get done first? I was thinking exhaust, wanting something that sounds nicer than stock but not that much louder that ill get complaints and tickets.
Thanks all!!

·
2011 LX-S Coupe Automatic
166 Posts
I would go with a real good set of semi-metallic brake pads. Ceramic brake material, especially in that Canadian cold, really sucks!!!!!! I bet you have to push that brake peddle real hard, especially first thing in the morning. Until the pads warm up...

Good luck.

Dimitri

·
8th Gen Believer
3,893 Posts
I'd start with basic maintenance, engine oil and transmission fluid. If it's a V6 depending on mileage, a timing belt kit. Check for rust and do an undercar spray wash. Welcome to DA!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd start with basic maintenance, engine oil and transmission fluid. If it's a V6 depending on mileage, a timing belt kit. Check for rust and do an undercar spray wash. Welcome to DA!
Luckily my dads the GM in a acura dealership and i was able to get it all done for relatively cheap, also had the timing belt replaced

Firstly Im aware that this was posted however, nothing recent so i thought opinions and options could have changed over time. I like my accord a lot however it sounds as quiet as my grandmas car. Anyone know some options to make it a little bit louder but not that much louder?( performance exhausts, glasspacks/cherrybombs, etc). I want it to sound nicer but not wanting to disturb my neighbors
Thanks All!

Firstly Im aware that this was posted however, nothing recent so i thought opinions and options could have changed over time. I like my accord a lot however it sounds as quiet as my grandmas car. Anyone know some options to make it a little bit louder but not that much louder?( performance exhausts, glasspacks/cherrybombs, etc). I want it to sound nicer but not wanting to disturb my neighbors
Thanks All!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts