Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have some suggestion on what mods to put into my 2011 accord sedan, i have some cash set aside for rims and tires but that will wait for the spring, what do you recommend for now with a couple hundred budget? Already ordered HIDs and will get some tints this weekend. :thmsup:

Attachments

·
Turbooption.com
32 Posts
slamm that shyt to the floor

·
TEXAS
203 Posts
Drop > upper/lower control and toe > rims. If you do that correctly, everything else should fall else where. Please dont get any budget wheels. Be patient and you find the right wheels at the right price.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Drop > upper/lower control and toe > rims. If you do that correctly, everything else should fall else where. Please dont get any budget wheels. Be patient and you find the right wheels at the right price.
where are some good places to buy rims? on average whats the prices on some good rims?

·
09ACCORDCOUPE
599 Posts
Couple hundred? The way gas prices are soaring, save it for you next few fill ups.

·
Captain Slow
249 Posts
Go with interior leds. It's well withing you budget. Makes interior so much brighter at night:http://www.vleds.com/

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
I vote for a retrofit.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
where are some good places to buy rims? on average whats the prices on some good rims?
wheelfire.com... wheels can vary depending on brand size and tire type.... if your looking at 20s then your gonna run 1500 for cheap everything on sale... average is like 2000-2400 and then you can go and spend 2500 just for some vossens without tires lol

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
For couple hundred, your best bet are:

1) M3 style roof spoiler.
2) Interior/exterior LED's

If you shop right, you can get both done under $200.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For couple hundred, your best bet are:

1) M3 style roof spoiler.
2) Interior/exterior LED's

If you shop right, you can get both done under $200.
I'm interested in that, where would you I be able to purchase these? Thanks :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts