Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been lurking this forum for a while during my car buying period and today I took home a 2013 White Accord EX-L V6 Sedan w/ an auto trans. The car has 26k miles and so far it looks quite clean. I will post some pictures tomorrow. My previous car was a 2004 Lincoln LS Sport V8 and prior to that a 96 Mustang GT, so the accord is a step-up in many ways, being faster than both of those cars with better gas mileage and a way better interior. I almost picked up a new accord sport, but I am very happy I went with the V6.

Some things I will be saving for:

-Coils (Tein SA look legit)
-Camber kit (2 or 3 arm...not sure)
-Wheels (I really like some of the velgen wheels)
-Borla Axleback

First up will be throwing the Sport decklid spoiler on. The car is already tinted, and in fact I need to remove the light tint that the previous driver had applied to the windshield :0 I bought the car in Scottsdale AZ and will be bouncing back between Phoenix AZ and Santa Barbara CA for a while, so while the light windshield tint is nice for the heat, i am not trying to attract any heat in the form of a traffic citation. Had enough of those in my day...

Anyways, thanks for the informative forum. Looking forward to learning a lot and maybe even teaching a few things myself. I'll get around to posting some pics tomorrow.

·
Just here for the food
1,873 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum and congrats on your new baby! I'm jealous that you have the V6 haha. Enjoy! Looking forward to the pics along with your future mods!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome to DA! Congrats on your Accord! :dude:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts