Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Aspiring Tuner
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know i have one and the resonator is a Glasspack...well ive done alot of reading on it and apparently the glasspack isnt somethin i need anymore...also it makes this horrible rattling sound as if something is being vibrated loose...i hate it because its horribly loud...louder than my exhaust...i want to change the resonator out for another 40 series....yes thats correct...2 40 series in line with each other....anybody have a slight clue what that will sound like opposed to what i have now?

·
Super Moderator
5,666 Posts
Why not just get a full cat-back set up and be done with playing around with the exhaust entirely? Go on CL or eBay and see if somebody is selling their stuff for cheap instead of buying it new as that would save you money.

Btw, i wouldn't know what that would sound like.

·
CAN I BUY YOUR REAR LIP??
390 Posts
dude... no. Look up Vibrant Performance resonators. I'd get one of those.

btw I love my glasspack and you should too. I'd personally just go get a longer glasspack if your concerned about the loud rattle noise.

·
Super Moderator
5,666 Posts
i would like to hear what you guys are talking about.

all i know is that my Greddy MX exhaust sounds exactly like that of a 350z/infinity g35

·
Aspiring Tuner
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
because i dont like the catbacks really...i dont like the look of em. they look like stock mufflers almost...the only ones i like are the long cylinder catbacks...and those sound like shhhh

·
Super Moderator
5,666 Posts
because i dont like the catbacks really...i dont like the look of em. they look like stock mufflers almost...the only ones i like are the long cylinder catbacks...and those sound like shhhh
stock looking is pure win dude. why have your ride looking all aftermarket on the outside to give your whip a higher potential of being jacked? the more OEM looking it is on the outside, the less likely your whip will get jacked.

besides, have you seen what any of the Greddy exhausts look like? If not, i'll take some pix of my Greddy MX cat-back and i'll post up her for you to look at and see how awesome it is. and like i said, it sounds like the exhaust tune of a 350z/g35 so you don't have to guess on what the exhaust sounds like. just listen to one of those and you'll know! :)

·
Aspiring Tuner
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it may be pure win...but its not for me...i hate stock...i didnt say stock was ugly...i just dont like it...(opn. vs. opn) and im def not worried about my car gettin jacked..lmao thats def the least of my worries...i got a lil something for that...im in texas...we have alot of laws on our side when it comes to that..lol anywayz...yeah stock lookin just aint me...hence why im modding it...but out there (body kit) aint me either...i like to be right in between leaning towards body kit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts