Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
So I have an 11 Honda Accord Ex.... Does not come with Fog lights, but I had ordered the bumper that has them, but when I ordered the lights to go with them they weren't made for the bumper, due to the fact that my car never came with the fog lights. I still want to add them, because as of right now I'm driving around with holes! lol

ps im a little new to all this.

·
Day Walker
39 Posts
I would probably start with the company you ordered the bumper from. If they have holes for fogs, Logic would suggest that they would have a line on where to get fogs from for their product. They may even have them?

·
Registered
153 Posts
You should keep your oem bumper n in the back of it, it should have lines to cut for your fogs.

·
PIMP MY RIDE PLZ
192 Posts

·
Running NYC
1,315 Posts
I got am aftermarket v6 bumper and it was identical to my oem v6 bumper inside and out. Question is what kind lights you got? Post plz

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
701 Posts
Check ebay for knockoffs or good Honda OEM resellers for Honda V6 foglights. I paid about $60 for each of my Honda OEM V6 foglights.

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
701 Posts
Don't forget you'll need the foglight wiring harness that plugs into the foglights. The factory harness should be up front by the existing bumper wiring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts