Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering if anyone managed to find an fog light OEM kit to install on the LX model? It’s very hard to find a complete set up online.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We’re You able to find one? I have seen that 2016 and 2017 fog light kids being marketed as compatible with the 2018s. The light strip itself looks the same on so I’m wondering if everything is compatible with the exception of the plastic housing trim

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't been able to come to a conclusion about it but I was thinking the same thing. To buy the 2017 model fog lights and cut the plastic place holder in the bumper to accommodate the light strip.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Keep us updated because I was thinking of doing the same. I also have the lx and wanted fogs but only found older model complete set not 2018 yet

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry I didn’t see the reply until right now ? I don’t log on that often lol. I will try to make time do it this weekend & I’ll take pics . The harness looks cheap af but the lights are legit . You will need to buy your own screws.

I tried to add the link but apparently I don’t post enough to be allowed to add links or pics ? just look up fog lights for 2018 accord. I used a seller called hello_bruce. He’s very responsive. If you order just make sure you ask him to include the harness, he throws it in free if you ask.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fog lights for LX

Any 18 Accord LX owners have successfully installed them OEM Fog lights ?? Looking to do this but want to see if anyone has been successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey all just recently picked up an lx. Love the car. I went with the lx because i wasn't sure if the 19's would suit my back well (although i still may pick up a set in the future).

Anyone while its not exactly a necessity, i think the fog lights add to the car a bit. I searched on here a bit, is there really no way of installing fog lights on the lx? I saw one thread that mentioned there wasn't even a wiring harness there. Kind of why i was asking.

·
Honda Enthusiast
2,021 Posts
Previous generations had a fog light accessory kit to add to the LX, but that isn’t the case with the 10th gen. You will have to piece together a kit on your own.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I was wondering if anyone managed to find an fog light OEM kit to install on the LX model? It’s very hard to find a complete set up online.
Did u find one ?

Sorry I didn’t see the reply until right now ? I don’t log on that often lol. I will try to make time do it this weekend & I’ll take pics . The harness looks cheap af but the lights are legit . You will need to buy your own screws.

I tried to add the link but apparently I don’t post enough to be allowed to add links or pics ? just look up fog lights for 2018 accord. I used a seller called hello_bruce. He’s very responsive. If you order just make sure you ask him to include the harness, he throws it in free if you ask.
How did u install them after receiving them

Do u have the instructions on how to install

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had a friend of mine install it for me. Basically comes with a wire harness, relay and a switch and the fog lights as well as the bezel. You'd have to take off the bumper to help run the wire and install the lights easier.

Also no they don't come with instructions.

It also comes with the tiny screws that you'll need.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts