Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2010 Accord Coupe EX
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a honda accord coupe 2010. I recently bought foglights for the 09 couple, hoping it would fit on my 2010. But it didnt, can anyone help me find foglights for my 2010 accord. ?

·
Registered
484 Posts
I have a honda accord coupe 2010. I recently bought foglights for the 09 couple, hoping it would fit on my 2010. But it didnt, can anyone help me find foglights for my 2010 accord. ?
They should be the same; they didn't change them until the 2011 model.

·
Registered
324 Posts
if you have an lx-s, you can't mount OEM fog lights on em. have to get trendgear fogs off ebay.

·
2010 Accord Coupe EX
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, its a 2010 honda accord coupe ex. The foglights i bought of ebay, were for the 08-09 accord coupe. There doesnt seem to be a place i can install the switch on it either.

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
there's not harness for the foglights and the wiring is totally different. the only good thing about buyin oem ones from the dealer and putting on the fogs are the fog light housing themselves. wiring and everything else has to be custom.

·
Should Have Went 5peed
309 Posts
Should be all Plug and Play if you have an EX. :thmsup:

·
niiice!
347 Posts
i t6hink the trendgear one brings the whole thing. wiring,house,bulbs,switches and all. and itsnt that expensive.... sounds like a good deal.

think i saw them on ebay.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
That’s why I went with the OEM’s. I would strongly suggest if you have an EX or above to go factory. It is much cleaner and the install is a breeze, just did mine.

·
Registered
15 Posts
guess imma go with the trendgear

1 - 13 of 13 Posts