Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one that didn’t know we have fold-away side mirrors?

Last night I was on Honda’s site taking a look at the 2011. I was like, oh cool they added fold-away side mirrors for the 2011. Then today at lunch I was playing around and noticed I have them also. This will come in handy as I park in Philadelphia from time to time.

Again, I’m probably the only moron that didn’t know this, but thought I would share as I CANT be the only moron in the world lol

As a side note, this was the third time I looked at the 2011 online. I really think it’s growing on me. Now I’m not going to be trading mine in or anything. I still have yet to see one on the road. I feel I like the sedan upgrade better than the coupe though (mainly the rear)

·
Registered
249 Posts
My 5th gen 1997 had fold away side mirrors. Most Honda's and Acura's have them and have for quite sometime lol

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 5th gen 1997 had fold away side mirrors. Most Honda's and Acura's have them and have for quite sometime lol
HAHA, sorry new Honda owner here :headbash:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Lol your not a moron,you just don't pay too much attention to the little things that's it lol

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol your not a moron,you just don't pay too much attention to the little things that's it lol
Yes, but I AM paying attention to everyday without the EZ’s lol :bawling:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hopefully you know about the window trick, if you hit your unlock button on your key twice and on the second press hold it, it will roll your windows down. Just an FYI in case you didn't know that either haha :thmsup:

·
Banned
259 Posts
I wished it was powered tho.......

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hopefully you know about the window trick, if you hit your unlock button on your key twice and on the second press hold it, it will roll your windows down. Just an FYI in case you didn't know that either haha :thmsup:
Haha, yes I only know that because that was the FIRST thing the salesperson showed me, and that’s about ALL she knew about the car.

I was asking her about what models have CVT-VCM, she was like “what’s that” At that point I knew she was just there to help me sign papers lol

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can say that again cuz I'm checking my email and this website every 15 mins lol
Yea, he did post on Tuesday saying he didn’t hear anything from Megan yet. It’s under sponsors corner>Megan racing now in stock.

Looking like another week or two. Luckily I have the HFP front coming in soon, so that will hold me over for a bit lol

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yea, he did post on Tuesday saying he didn’t hear anything from Megan yet. It’s under sponsors corner>Megan racing now in stock.

Looking like another week or two. Luckily I have the HFP front coming in soon, so that will hold me over for a bit lol
I wonder why so long of a wait tho

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wonder why so long of a wait tho
I guess because the US does not have stock on hand yet. A year from now, we would get these in 5 days. Right now they are on some boat sailing across the ocean. I swear if they get robbed by pirates, I’m gonna be piiiiiiised!!!!

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds like a plan! Lol
Hey BTW, did you install the HFP kit yourself? If so, was it hard/time consuming? If not, what did you pay for the install?

I usually do most of my own stuff, but not sure if I’m gonna do this one.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I did it myself,when you get it in idk if you era up on it or not but the gonna have like these zip tie looking things DON'T CUT THAT I almost did and decided to read up on it.And you you will have to cut a pretty good size hole around each foglight for it to sit flush on the bumper,was it hard?nahh...was it scary going at your car with a saw?hells yeah!

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did it myself,when you get it in idk if you era up on it or not but the gonna have like these zip tie looking things DON'T CUT THAT I almost did and decided to read up on it.And you you will have to cut a pretty good size hole around each foglight for it to sit flush on the bumper,was it hard?nahh...was it scary going at your car with a saw?hells yeah!
Zip ties huh? Guess I’ll know what your talking about when it gets here :thmsup:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yea man you gonna have to cut two little bitty hopes for those zip tie things too

·
7th Gear
4,887 Posts
You should have received a little book with your car.

Not a bestseller, but great information in it. :paranoid:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts