Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What: 2013 Accord OEM EX-L V6 Headlights with LED DRL
Part numbers: Left: 33150-T2A-A11. Right: 33100-T2A-A11
Condition: Like-New. No scratches or damage, just a bit dusty.
Price: $500 or best offer

I bought a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6, the one with the LED DRL's under the halogen headlights. Since then, I've upgraded to the LED Touring headlights, and now I'm selling my old V6 headlights. The headlights are OEM original Honda headlights, the ones with the H11 halogen bulbs, and the legit LED DRL's under the headlight. Really nice looking, and in great shape too. If you have a Sport (or any of the other i4 models with the regular non LED headlights, these would be an amazing upgrade. Cheaper than the Touring LED headlights, nicer than the stock i4 ones.

One thing to mention... these are NOT plug and play. Because your car didn't come with LED DRL's, you will need either a special harness, or custom wiring to make the LED's work. I repeat, you WILL need to have a shop make modifications to your wiring to make these headlights work. The headlights work, and are in amazing shape, but are sold as-is. I'm sure some genius will try to buy them thinking that all they have to do is replace their old headlights, and they will magically work. That's not the case. After you buy them, they are yours. You're responsible for the custom wiring. I'm in Culver City, and I'm hoping to get $500 for them, however, I'm open to offers. Seriously, I have my new headlights and don't need these anymore. I just want to get rid of them. Make me an offer if you want.

Also... This is local only! I'm realllllllyyyy hoping someone will buy them locally. I don't want to pack them up and ship them. We've all seen videos of how UPS and FedEx treat packages. I just don't want them damaged during shipment, you know? If there's anyone near Los Angeles who wants them, great. If too much time passes, I'll consider shipping them.

Here are some photos of the actual headlights:

And for those who are living under a rock, here is what they look like installed on your car:

Questions? Comments? Just shoot me a PM or reply to this thread!

Thanks for looking! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.