Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Been driving Acura Legends since mid 2000's and love everything about them. BIG reason for buying one (well four actually) is I don't feel the need to change a thing on them. (under the hood and exhaust upgrades only)

Been looking for wheels that I like and have found not much, but today I can across forgiato wheels. Their webpage has a nice "see them on vehicle" option and I'm liking the old school looking wheels!

Anyone here know anything about Forgiato wheels?

I'm thinking 19s would look pretty good and it keeps me away from the skinny spoke wheels everyone seems to be running now a days.

Attachments

·
Leenacoupe
2016 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan
90 Posts
Very pricy too. I look at Forgiatos at more of a dub style wheel. But depends at what style you like and how much you're willing to drop.

·
Yes, I'm a girl.
1,649 Posts
I think some of them look pretty cool. They're not your normal run of the mill rims.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I say go for it. I'm in the market for some wheels myself, and not wanting to be like everyone else on this site who has the same rims. Not saying they don't look good, just personally like to be "unique" with whatever I do to my vehicle.

I love lipped wheels, do not like concave style at all. If you are buying forged or multi-piece, then my hats off to you. I am looking for the same. I've been saving for a while now. probly gonna drop over 3k just for wheels alone....

·
EarthDreams
788 Posts
If you like it, do it. I think both of those forgiatos are FUGLY. The first set looks like cheap SUV wheels and the second set looks like an idea that originated from a crappy 80's tribal tattoo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts