Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Keepin' It R-E-A-L...!!!
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As titled above, the forum's font size is now big for all the text! What did I do? How do I revert back? :confused:

(my other pages on the browser appear as-is before, ie. same size font text)

Thanks in-advance! :cool:

·
Keepin' It R-E-A-L...!!!
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
EDIT: I poked around on the interwebz & found out what happened, apparently I must've held onto the control key & pushed down on my mouse's scroll-wheel. That changes the screen's font-size (increases / decreases). Anywayz... I got it back to normal! :blush:

·
Overdrive
618 Posts
EDIT: I poked around on the interwebz & found out what happened, apparently I must've held onto the control key & pushed down on my mouse's scroll-wheel. That changes the screen's font-size (increases / decreases). Anywayz... I got it back to normal! :blush:
I was going to make a point of that, but oh well. Might wanna delete the thread now, just saying.

·
Registered
115 Posts
HOLYCRAP!! I never knew that. Lately I've been typing at arm's length because I thought the internet was shrinking.

- T

1 - 5 of 5 Posts