Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was shopping for OEM all weather mats on eBay and ultimetly ordered for $99.90 with free shipping which I felt was a reasonable price. I received the mats in 2 days via Fedex. Turns out the source was Keenan Honda in PA. I was so impressed I contacted the parts guy to find out if he would make deals for us and his answer was yes. Asked him how much he would charge for the Leather shifter he said $66 shipped and he would beat any advertised price from any other Honda dealer.

·
Boosted Sedan
1,823 Posts
Sounds pretty sweet on the shift knob, i'd be interested if he could do the 6-Speed knob for the 06-07 ...

Also am curious if you are talking about the rubber oem all season mats bc if you are i am pretty sure you could have gotten them for alot cheaper, again if those are the mats (i got a set of those from collegehills for around $45)

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds pretty sweet on the shift knob, i'd be interested if he could do the 6-Speed knob for the 06-07 ...

Also am curious if you are talking about the rubber oem all season mats bc if you are i am pretty sure you could have gotten them for alot cheaper, again if those are the mats (i got a set of those from collegehills for around $45)
But not not for the 08 - 11 college hills wanted $103.00 + shipping

·
Registered
570 Posts
ksills,
That's a nice find, and would probably be of great interest to many here. Unfortunately, the powers that be here at DA won't allow group buys from anyone that hasn't paid to be a forum sponsor. Tommypenguin recently tripped over this when trying to set up a group buy for the M3 roof spoiler. I believe the rationale he was given is that doing so would cut into the business of those that have paid to play. It even applies if none of the forum sponsors offer the product in question, or a competing product. Now if you can convince Keenan Honda to become a forum sponsor, I suspect there would be no issue.

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ksills,
That's a nice find, and would probably be of great interest to many here. Unfortunately, the powers that be here at DA won't allow group buys from anyone that hasn't paid to be a forum sponsor. Tommypenguin recently tripped over this when trying to set up a group buy for the M3 roof spoiler. I believe the rationale he was given is that doing so would cut into the business of those that have paid to play. It even applies if none of the forum sponsors offer the product in question, or a competing product. Now if you can convince Keenan Honda to become a forum sponsor, I suspect there would be no issue.
That stinks, but rules are rules. I'll pass it along to Keenan

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
***Group buy**** edited out thanx guys

·
Registered
108 Posts
craziexstylez,
Did the knob come with the sleeve too, or do you order that also? If not, did you just reuse your sleeve? Thanks in advance for the info.

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The sleeve does come ith the knob

·
Registered
108 Posts
thanks for quick response ksills, now I don't have to wait until Monday to call keenan.

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for quick response ksills, now I don't have to wait until Monday to call keenan.
Ask for Andy, tell him you are with DA

·
Wisdom Born of Age
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
219 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts