Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, it was a nice day... so a friend of mine and I washed our cars and decided to take some pics of em and post them up on here to see what yall think.

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some more

Some more..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Car looks good but i must say pix dont look so clear....Try it again!!!lol:yes:

So you finally went with the 225 up front and 275 rear! Is your car align alrerady? O! One more thing you gotta go LOWERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
same here.. for a brand new camera that just entered the market, the quality isn't so great. maybe it's just the lighting.. anyways the car itself is superb!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aww man.... I had to compress the file and I think alot was loss in the process.... I don't know how to upload the pics through this website the original pics are like... 5MB

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
testing

can u tell a difference?

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes.. the license plate!
Dang... that's a pretty good catch lol. Didn't expect that hahah... but what I was talking about is that one is higher resolution than the other... but you can't tell when I load it up through the site.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Why do your tips look weird?? Are they slightly upwards?:dunno:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why do your tips look weird?? Are they slightly upwards?:dunno:
Never noticed the tips being angled... maybe the angle of the shot? OR my sister once ran backwards over a small TREE when I first got my car.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey guys, it was a nice day... so a friend of mine and I washed our cars and decided to take some pics of em and post them up on here to see what yall think.
Did you depress the brake on your last pic with the LED strip? Did you connect it the same way Bpearl did?

I wonder how it would look if the strip was wired the same way as the tail lights meaning that they would be on and then shine brighter when the brake pedal is depressed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts