Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Yo Yo Ma
416 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Have you done any upgrades? Just a warning but when you get a chance could you please add your location before you get hounded.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Have you done any upgrades? Just a warning but when you get a chance could you please add your location before you get hounded.
...Rick Blaine enters the room...lol

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
...Rick Blaine enters the room...lol
Yeah, what's up with that? Guy has a serious conniption for anyone without location data? But then there's the frequent flyer that lists his location as "In your head" or something as stupid. So does that mean as long as we have something in there, we'll avoid the wrath of Blaine?

Oh I forgot - to OP - welcome! Great looking car! Which Ford are you coming from? If it was a Focus or a Fusion, there may be some useful direct comparisons you could share?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was driving a Ford Crown Victoria before. An Old cop car, but i have to say, i love the accord. Thanks for the warning Hashamhk. I haven't done any upgrades. Just tinted the windows and put on 18 inch wheels.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree. 18 inch wheels look good. I just need to lower my car just a little bit.

Thanks Savage. i'll look into reseeding my lawn. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts