Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's what's up? Just joined the forum to get more info on the new 2013 Honda Accord Sport Sedan 6. M/T. I use to own a 2005 Acura TSX 6speed. I sold it on Sunday and now I'm hunting for a new car .. I had few cars in mind ( Accord , TL TSX CU2, WRX, Mazda 3, Maxima, G37 etc. ) But i found that teh accord fit my search criteria the best! .. Great on gas, manual, 4 door sedan, reliable, and in my budget!! So far i found few Accords but nothing is certain .. Because i cannot seem to locate a Modern Steel Metallic in sport model 6speed under 15k miles and under $20k .. i found few black one . so might have to settle for that .. Anyone here in NEW YORK . that got hook ups with dealerships or may work in one?

Anyway here's a picture of my old car .. dam i miss her already lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao yeah ... I'm punjabi lol .. and yeah man cannot seem to find a g37 sedan manual .. second thing is mpg and rwd .. it snows a lot in NY .. for past month we been getting 10" at least every few days ... roads never been cleared .. right now its snowing i tihnk its about 8 for far .. and i drive 60+ miles a day for work ..

·
Registered
133 Posts
why not get a WRX instead, since you live in cold and snowy conditions.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
I see you want a used Sport 6MT for less than $20,000. Since you drive 18,000 miles per year why not buy a new one? The payments will be about the same as a used car (lower interest rate, easier to get rock bottom deal on a new car). If you buy a car that already has one year’s worth of mileage on it, you’ll need to replace your next car one year earlier. Total cost of ownership will be about the same, particularly if you keep the car for more than 100,000 miles, which is less than 6 years for you.

Your Acura looks like a show car. Clearly you’re into modding. If a new car costs a few bucks more per month, would you consider delaying any mods on the potential new Accord in order to get what you really want? It may be money better spent.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Go to hillside Honda and just try to get a new 6mt sport. They will try to push one on you but if you're not a phuddu you can get an awesome deal and don't let them tell you that they don't have a manual in stock either.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lmao i see a lot of desi's here lol ..

no wrx because first off its out of my price range .. also i dont like the interior i went to go see one today... I need more mpg.. TBH i'm considering another TSX or Accord. I'm having a hard time finding a TSX ... so i waned to settle for an accord ..

and i do plan on modding the accord as well .. but not for the first year or two .. I will be putting the car on bags, decent rims , lip kit and etc...

The reason why i don't want to go 2014 Sport Model 6m/t because of all taxes fees involved. I went to go look at one was listed for $23k has under 10k miles on it .. after talking hours and hours to the salesperson .. price came down to $19,550 + $250 dealer dmv fee or something and plus $tax ... so falls right in my budget and great mileage .. 4 yr 36k bumper to bumper 6yr 100k tranny n motor .. I'm gonna confirm with salesperson tomorrow .. i wish it was gray .. meh i guess ill settle for black .. lets see if deal go threw .

·
Registered
330 Posts
lmao i see a lot of desi's here lol ..

no wrx because first off its out of my price range .. also i dont like the interior i went to go see one today... I need more mpg.. TBH i'm considering another TSX or Accord. I'm having a hard time finding a TSX ... so i waned to settle for an accord ..

and i do plan on modding the accord as well .. but not for the first year or two .. I will be putting the car on bags, decent rims , lip kit and etc...

The reason why i don't want to go 2014 Sport Model 6m/t because of all taxes fees involved. I went to go look at one was listed for $23k has under 10k miles on it .. after talking hours and hours to the salesperson .. price came down to $19,550 + $250 dealer dmv fee or something and plus $tax ... so falls right in my budget and great mileage .. 4 yr 36k bumper to bumper 6yr 100k tranny n motor .. I'm gonna confirm with salesperson tomorrow .. i wish it was gray .. meh i guess ill settle for black .. lets see if deal go threw .
Not sure why you're surprised with the amount of desi's it is a Honda forum? Ever been to a family get together? 90% of the cars in the driveway are Hondas lol.

Which dealer did you get that quote? Thats a pretty good price for a Sport. But for that price or just that much money you get get a LX 6MT or for slightly more you can get a Sport 6MT

·
Registered
357 Posts
I saw 4 brand new modern steel 6MT sports 2013

Hey guy's what's up? Just joined the forum to get more info on the new 2013 Honda Accord Sport Sedan 6. M/T. I use to own a 2005 Acura TSX 6speed. I sold it on Sunday and now I'm hunting for a new car .. I had few cars in mind ( Accord , TL TSX CU2, WRX, Mazda 3, Maxima, G37 etc. ) But i found that teh accord fit my search criteria the best! .. Great on gas, manual, 4 door sedan, reliable, and in my budget!! So far i found few Accords but nothing is certain .. Because i cannot seem to locate a Modern Steel Metallic in sport model 6speed under 15k miles and under $20k .. i found few black one . so might have to settle for that .. Anyone here in NEW YORK . that got hook ups with dealerships or may work in one?

Anyway here's a picture of my old car .. dam i miss her already lol

Paragon honda on northern blvd in woodside queens has a leftover modern steel 6MT sport..and Hamilton honda in New Jersey has 3 leftover 2013 modern steel 6MT sports..if I was u..I would wait until the end of the month. And try too get one of those form either place for like 1500 under invoice lol..invoice is 22199. Shoot for like 20500 or 21 even. And just go brand new..but start the negotiations at around 20 grand. And see what happens..good luck. Keep me posted

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wow, you actually managed to mute that ugly ass acura beak nicely. Honda should hire you to redo the front ends on all of their cars, guarantee you would see Acura sales pop.

·
Don't hate on my color!!
1,842 Posts
A few of us traded TSXs for our Accords (I was one). I do miss the premium feel of the TSX, but the Accord's technology, room, and comparable power make it worth while. I'd recommend the new Accord Sport as well. Good luck!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you everyone .. I emailed inquiring about the accord from paragon honda .. Let's see cause if I can get good deal might as well buy brand new

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anywhere else they might have 2013 leftover ?? I went to paragon was sold n they tried to sell me auto .. N 2014 won't arrive for another month or so.. At this point color doesn't matter

·
Registered
330 Posts
Anywhere else they might have 2013 leftover ?? I went to paragon was sold n they tried to sell me auto .. N 2014 won't arrive for another month or so.. At this point color doesn't matter
Did you hit up Hillside Honda? Ask for Eli hell help you out.

·
Registered
100 Posts
all great options... definitely get 6mt if you're considering the g37... The automatics buck and lurch like hell! I traded in my '10 for the '13 accord sport 6mt modern steel. just make sure you can live with the g37 6mt. nothing will be as smooth and pleasant as a honda manual.

if you were down south, i'd consider selling my accord to you! less than 8k miles, 6mt, tint, etc etc..

good luck

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
UPDATE !!! Bought a 2014 Accord Sport 6m/t :) have to wait 3 weeks for it thou from Huntington Honda

1 - 20 of 41 Posts