Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new to this forum. I'm currently in Japan and looking to buy CRV/FIT blue eHEV emblems for the front and back. The back sizing is not a big concern although the front needs to be perfect. Can someone please measure the front emblem (preferably in mm with pics) on the 2017 Accord?

From what I can find online, it seems to be 122x101, but I've also seen 123x102 and even 123 x 101, so I really want to know exactly and which is correct?

Emblem on Japanese Step Wagon

·
Registered
2017 Honda Accord, Coupe, Touring (V6, 6AT), 2017 Honda Accord Sedan, EXL V6 w/ Navi, Sensing
249 Posts
Which trim level are you after?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which trim level are you after?
Thanks for letting me clarify (I keep forgetting that there's an Accord coup in the US. My accord is 4 door Hybrid, and I'm assuming that all 2016-17 Accord Sedan emblems will be the same size. This should be the Honda front emblem code, 75700-TA0-A00.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Accord, Coupe, Touring (V6, 6AT), 2017 Honda Accord Sedan, EXL V6 w/ Navi, Sensing
249 Posts
I’m thinking my touring coupe would be different. My daughter has the ‘17 EXL V6 sedan at school. Is that photo like your car? It looks a fair bit different than my grills.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The coupe is different (grill, headlights,etc.) so best measure the Honda emblem from the sedan just to be sure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got the Japanese 2021 Fit front emblem. It measures exactly 125x104 mm with the back black backing. Anyone on this forum measure their 9th gen Accord Sedan front Honda Emblem - Im thinking its 123x101
?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts