Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Notice this morning that my front fender is sticking out a little on the passenger side. It's almost flush on the drivers side but what could cause this issue? Guess I should take another trip to the dealer...only had this thing for a month now and I'm already having issues with it. Ridiculous.

The right picture is the passenger side and left picture is the drivers side.

Attachments

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
5,294 Posts
Notice this morning that my front fender is sticking out a little on the passenger side. It's almost flush on the drivers side but what could cause this issue? Guess I should take another trip to the dealer...only had this thing for a month now and I'm already having issues with it. Ridiculous.

The right picture is the passenger side and left picture is the drivers side.
Someone jacked the car up on the connection point where the fender connects to the pinch weld. This pushes the fender out. Honestly, let it slide...

Jay

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^I'll give that a shot thanks!

Someone jacked the car up on the connection point where the fender connects to the pinch weld. This pushes the fender out. Honestly, let it slide...

Jay
Even though it's such a small thing to worry about it bothers me. Probably won't go to the dealer since it's nothing significant.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I have this too. Thought it was build quality. I noticed that the 2016 sports have a skirt that covers this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts