Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Vendor
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

LED Conversion Kit - 03-07 Honda Accord

Now available are interior LED Conversion kits. They come in stage 1, stage 2, or stage 3 based upon brightness and cost. All of them make use of our brand new, high-quality line of LED bulbs! We guarantee our stage 3 kit will be brighter than ANY OTHER OPTION AVAILABLE!

Check our prices! We carry the brightest bulbs at the lowest prices. It's easy to compare for yourself- just go to eBay or any other seller, we guarantee our prices will be lowest for the same products. How? We have a great relationship with our supplier and order in huge bulk. AND we do not jack up the prices to astronomical levels. We're breaking that market trend, and offering you insanely low prices every day. That doesn't mean these are low quality, though! These LED bulbs are made just for us by a company that has been in business since 1992, and every bulb carries with it a one-year full warranty.

Each page has a nice table telling you exactly what you're getting, along with click-able pictures for comparison between stock and LED in the application. They have been tried and tested on this vehicle, and will fit perfectly! If you don't want to get the whole kit, it's easy to just click the bulb from the kit page, and then order independently.

We will also be carrying LED bulbs for taillight and turn signal conversions, so stay tuned!

CHECK IT OUT! CLICK A STAGE TO VIEW AND ORDER:

·
Vendor
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

stock vs. Diode Dynamics Stage 3:

All pictures are taken with exactly the same camera settings, with a professional camera. This is accurate brightness representation.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I got mine in the mail hope I get it soon.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Whats shipping method is used? still haven't got mine yet

·
VTAKKKK
1,154 Posts
I made an order mistake and Paul has told me he'll ship a replacement free of charge! Excellent! Will be shipping the bulbs I have here in the morning hope to get my bulbs by the end of the week.

·
2007 SE Sedan
780 Posts
I made an order mistake and Paul has told me he'll ship a replacement free of charge! Excellent! Will be shipping the bulbs I have here in the morning hope to get my bulbs by the end of the week.
Wow. You are the man Paul! :notworthy Still can't wait to see the pics Cy! lol

·
Banned
1,419 Posts
Just ordered me a set of these bad boy's. There are fully compatible with the 8th Gen. So guys you better run up on this deal. Excellent service and price that cant be beat. Now I cant wait for my stage 2 to arrive...

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Wow super slow shipping guys.I order on Aug. 6, 2009 15:01:34 CDT and today is Aug 13 and still nothing.Mail cant be running that slow.first impressions are everything :thumbsdow

·
Vendor
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^^ You chose USPS First Class. Delivery time of 3-7 days... today is the 4th business day since shipment. If you wanted it faster, other shipping options were indeed available.

If you are very concerned, please send an email or reply to your order shipped email so I can look at it for you.

Thanks,
Paul

1 - 20 of 218 Posts