Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
'06 TSX 6MT
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During my search through DA, TSX comes up mostly with people interested in TSX parts vs TSX owners chatting. I thought maybe these goodies might be of use to many of you! Much of this swaps over, especially if you're resourceful :)
I plan to move soon, so I need all these parts gone. I will be losing my storage space, and you can help fund my Master's program :).

Local is easiest, but willing to ship!. I make travels to and from Vancouver as well.
Shipping & Paypal fees on buyer.
Details in kms - miles are lower.

What is for sale/trade:
  • These are used OEM parts from my 2006 Acura TSX - this has all the good upgrades (diameters etc) from the 04-05 model. If you take a look at the Hondata link below next to the parts, they will tell you upgraded specs!
Condition:
  • These are used parts, each has a little description next to it!
Location of item:
  • Located in Kelowna BC, willing to ship of course!

Contact me, I can give you my number: Texting available through iMessage, TextPlus, BiteSMS for people that need it free!

OEM Dual Exhaust - SOLD

OEM Intake - SOLD
  • upgrade from 04-05
  • can use complete set up, or large diameter piping etc to make the DIY icebox that is so popular.
  • 06 TSX tech

OEM Suspension - $100
  • Springs 60k km
  • shocks 100k km
  • Top hats still mounted
  • Chip in on of the crown threads - doesn't affect anything, but it is there. Loosen and tightens fine if you plan on swapping out lowering springs etc.

OEM Rear Sway Bar - $50
  • 60k Km - solid metal...
  • Some surface rust.

OEM Fog Light Inserts - SOLD
  • Removed to make room for Aspec kit.
  • Most likely useful only to TSX unless you modify it!

OEM Sun Roof Visor - $70 shipped
  • No hardware, sry!
  • fits our basic honda moon roof pattern

·
'06 TSX 6MT
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OEM exhaust sold.
Still have OEM Suspension, Rear Sway Bar, Fog inserts, Roof Visor, and Intake!!

·
i-VTEC
56 Posts
Will this rear sway bar fit on the 2012 accord coupe?! Because I know a lot of people have TSX rear sway bars, but I feel like it's the newer TSX? Can anybody help and let me know, if it fits I call dibs!

·
'06 TSX 6MT
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not too sure! Hopefully we can find out. I get mixed msgs from searches bc the years aren't used consistently!

·
'06 TSX 6MT
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reduced prices!
Suspension: $100
Intake: $50
Visor: $70 SHIPPED
If mods could update, thx!

·
Registered
17 Posts
PM'd you with an offer for the visor.

My dealer asked $30 for hardware but offered $25 with discount. Bernardi parts are usually cheapest, with shipping its $27 for the hardware kit for the visor. Hence my PM and offer.

Thanks

·
'06 TSX 6MT
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM'd you with an offer for the visor.

My dealer asked $30 for hardware but offered $25 with discount. Bernardi parts are usually cheapest, with shipping its $27 for the hardware kit for the visor. Hence my PM and offer.

Thanks
Haven't checked the pm yet, but the hardware is taken into account in the price. Don't go to the dealer for stuff... its $10.95 at AcuraOEMparts. Visor goes for MSRP $128! Doesn't matter what others might have sold it at, as this is the only used one available right now :p
Shipping from Canada is minimum $36 for this size visor. If you offered less than that, I would be paying you...

Also, I'm told the visor may have been discontinued? So - rare JDM part!! Jk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.