Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 18" Bremmer Kraft wheels, headlight+HID assembly, Eibach lowering spring assembly

All of these items were on my 2011 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V6

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.):
18" Bremmer Kraft BR05 (now called BR09) black wheels with Delinte 225/45/ZR18 tires (50% tread)

B. Condition:
Each wheel has some curb/scrape damage. 1 wheel has a small nick from a rock (pictures show extent of damage). Wheels still look great when clean.

C. Price/What you want to trade for:
$250 OBO (preferred local pickup or meet)

D. Location of item:
Santa Clarita, CA

'08-'12 Honda Accord Sedan Projector Headlights with daytime running LED lights. These also come with 12V 35W H1 HID bulbs and ballasts. I think they are 10Ks because the color was very blue. (see attached pictures)

B. Condition:
I bought my car in September 2011 and took these off the next day. They have been stored in bubble wrap in my garage for the last few years. The head light casings are in very good condition. The HIDs and LED strip worked when I bought the car but I don't know if they are still good now.

$100 OBO (preferred local pickup or meet)

D. Location of item:
Santa Clarita, CA

4 Eibach lowering springs on strut assemblies

B. Condition:
They worked just fine when they were only car. I just wanted to go back to stock. They have approximately 20k miles on them. I attached pics of my car lowered and then back to stock height.

$200 OBO (preferred local pickup or meet)

D. Location of item:
Santa Clarita, CA

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Additional pictures: the first 2 are of my car WITH the lowering springs; the third pic is my car once I went back with the OEM strut/spring assembly. Next are pic of the headlights.

Thank you for your interest.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wish u were closer. I'm in the Bay Area. Meet at Fresno? Lol jk good luck on the sale

·
Registered
56 Posts
im interested in the head lights im in LA so I can meet up? would you mind testing the lights to make sure they worked?

·
Old guy
347 Posts
Like to have those headlights....but 80 to ship is too much.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump...I'm moving in 2 weeks and would love to not have to take these times with me to the new place. Price is OBO. Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
i know its been a while since i last asked been super busy but have you had a chance to test out the headlights? i'm still interested.. and as for the eibach springs on struts would you be willing to trade for stock springs and struts?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have made that trade if this was several months ago; however, I already purchased the stock assembly. The lights work. I'll PM you.

·
Old guy
347 Posts
Still have the headlights?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.