Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PRICE - $1,200.00 Plus shipping - Should be around $150.00 in the Conus.
PAYMENTS - Cash if local, paypal if shipping
LOCATION - HOUSTON, TX
You are looking at a great set of wheels and tires. The Rims are 19" Diameter X 8" Wide with a 45mm offset. Bolt pattern is 5 X 114.3 (5X4.5 - same thing). These are OEM quality made by Enkei for Honda Motor and are the "Sparkle Silver" color. These were used for about 6 months and I am trading in the car now so the stockies are going back on. I know these fit my 2011 Accord and also Acura TSX. Really should fit 08-14 accords and TSX's but you must do your own research. These will fit the RDX too 07-14, but the tires might not be the right size. These have never been dented, warped, or straightened out. No curb rash. They spin straight and balance fine. There are NO TPMS sensors in them so if you need sensors, you must install your own. These also are 45mm offset, which means the wheels sit outward on the car vs. stock and look so good as they fill the wheel wells nicely! The tires are Continental ContiproContact (same used on Jaguars & BMW's). They are nice and quiet all-season with a great look and road feel. As seen in the pictures, there is still a measured just over 8/32 of tread depth left (10/32 new), or 80% of the tire life left. They are 50,000 mile tires, so there should be 40,000 left. Please note, what is included here are the 4 rims, 4 tires, and 4 center caps (acura or honda - your choice just let me know when making payment). No Lugs nuts and No TPMS sensors.

Each Wheel retails for $464.00, selling for discount @ $337.02

http://www.acurapartswarehouse.com/...ormance~sparkle~silver~19~08W19-STK-200A.html

Each Tire sells for $275.00 each at tire rack.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=44HR9CPC&tab=Sizes

This is a + $2,400.00 Tire and Wheel Package!!

IF INTERESTED, CONTACT ME through DA PM and Ill get right back to you.
Thanks!!
Scott

[URL=http://s49.photobucket.com/user/NJmaxx/media/19%20Inch%20Wheels%20For%20Sale/FORSALEX005_zps4dce19ee.jpg.html]

[/URL]

·
I <3 My Honda
3,245 Posts
Not trying to steal your thread, but Akita, why do you think they wouldn't fit on your 03 LX? All of our 7G Accords are 5x114.3 and an +45mm offset is not aggressive - only 10mm more than stock (+55mm); especially if you're at stock height. I ran 19x8.5 +35mm wheels w/ 235/35R19 tires last summer - I'm rolled in the rears but had tons of room and no rubbing. You can get a shop to roll the rears for around $100?

If you like the wheels, I say go for it! :yes:

GLWS Max! (I actually came across your CL ad using Search all of CL lol)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Worries Dreamin.... You are correct, they would fit his car. I am in Houston TX now, but moving to NJ around April 1 if anyone is interested in local pickup

·
Fear The Turtle!
1,883 Posts
I have the similar (not the same exact) 18" A-spec wheels. Picked them up on DC Craigslist with almost new tires but not as nice condition. The pricing reflected that. When you make it to the Dirty Jersey PM me and let's see if we can work something out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.