Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 2008-2012 Accord/TSX H&R coil overs with Tophats....ALMOST NEW.....

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  tkdboi 
#1 ·
what: 2008-2012 Accord/TSX H&R coil overs with Tophats

condition: Like new with approximately 3000-4000 miles.

price: I paid $1078 new for these plus about $150 for the top hats which makes them totally plug and play. I amassing $575 which is less than half what I spent on them a few months ago.

See less See more
#3 ·
I would say they are more tailored toward spirited street. They ride as well as stock, but they absurd a lot of bumps even better. They are Bilstein Dampers with H&R progressive coils. These arguably are better built than the Teins, which I have owned as well and must say are great. I do however prefer the Bilsteins to the Teins as they are a Monotube design and the progressive spring really handle the small bums smoothly, but when you push it in turns they firm up to keep the car level.

Hope that answers your question. You can read the reviews on these Tein coil overs all over the internet and the common consensus is that they ROCK.

#5 ·
wow!! i have never seen anyone with an accord have these h&r coils yet besides now.

how low do they go? god dammit i just bought Megan SS coilovers i totally would of bought these and especially at this price!

and yes kevinrx7 these will fit ANY accord from 2008-2012 plus the 09+ acura tsx

#9 ·
I wish u had pics of the coils on ur car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.