Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup the highly desirable LED Headlights! I'll be trading in my 2013 EX-L 4Cyl in the next couple days so these are up for grabs. I bought them in early 2013 from Hardtopguy. The lights are simply incredible, excellent visibility and look amazing. There are no issues.

http://www.hardtopguy.com/store/product.php?productid=1114&cat=0&page=1

Now, while I still have the factory shipping box, I'm very hesitant to ship these as when he first sent them to me one was damaged and I had to wait for a replacement. So here is the deal, I live just South of Boston, MA and would strongly prefer a local buyer. I am willing to drive up to 2hrs to meet a cash buyer. So if you're in NYC I'll meet you half way. If you're under 4 hours away I'll meet you half way.

*If* I can't get a local buyer I will ship BUT I will have a local shipping company pack them and they will be fully insured, all at the buyers expense.

From HTG these are $1500.

My Price First $850 CASH. No trades, etc.

·
Registered
174 Posts
If you decided to ship them I will take the lights. Does this include the harness? Shipping would be to Alabama, I'm willing to absorb the cost associated with it.

Let me know.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you decided to ship them I will take the lights. Does this include the harness? Shipping would be to Alabama, I'm willing to absorb the cost associated with it.

Let me know.
Yes it includes HTGs harness. I will give the local guys a few days and if no bites I will let you know.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yes it includes HTGs harness. I will give the local guys a few days and if no bites I will let you know.
Ok. Thanks. Figures it would, I just purchased the harness yesterday. Guess I will be selling it on here if I get the lights.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sending a PM. If you take PayPal, lmk!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ahh Posting this a little too soon! I need to see where my funds are with tax season here...Definitely interested in these or V6 w/retro, but not quite ready to pull trigger.

Ill keep an eye out, please post if/when sold. I am local. Payment plan? :D GLWS!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.