Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok car(2013 Accord EX-L Sedan) is getting traded in today, last items left are up for grabs! I'm just south of Boston, MA so if you're local that would be great. Otherwise shipping is on buyer. Closer you are to Boston the cheaper shipping is...

1. WeatherTech Floor Liners. I buy these immediately for every car I get. This is the front only and they're in black. These have been used for a year, good used condition and I have the box as well. The always seem to fade very slightly with foot wear which you can faintly see but they work awesome and do the job.

$75 plus shipping -- SOLD

2. Lloyd "Luxe" Mats full set front and rear for the 2013+ Accord Sedan. These are Lloyds highest end mats, another step above their well known Ultimats. These are about 9 months old. They're very thick, plush, and heavy. These make the factory mats look utterly shameful. These are in very good condition, only kept in for nicer weather and vacuumed regularly.

These go for $200 a set new, I'll take $115 shipped.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Those are some nice mats. I bought the Lloyd's TruBerber set and they came in a black/gray twisted fiber look. Big improvement over the OEM mats. I might be interested. Are they more black than gray or more gray than black in color?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are some nice mats. I bought the Lloyd's TruBerber set and they came in a black/gray twisted fiber look. Big improvement over the OEM mats. I might be interested. Are they more black than gray or more gray than black in color?
They're black, the lighting and my lack of camera skills make them look lighter.

·
845 Form & Function Crew
148 Posts
Out of curiosity do those weather techs fit the coupe?

·
Don't hate on my color!!
1,842 Posts
Pm'd about WeatherTechs...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Bump! Legit seller!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.