Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): 20" Velgen VMB5 Matte Gunmetal 10.5" all around ...45 OFFSET all around...
B. Condition: Used
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $1,300 OBO....shipping and paypal fees included in that price
D. Location of item: NY
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade with a sheet of paper with the following on it:

I have sold my Velgens VMB5 9" all around and now I am selling my 10.5" all around .... These are 2 weeks old but I have curbed one of them already :(..below are pictures of the curbed wheel..Besides that there is no other curbage, scratch, bends or cracks...These are in GREAT condition...I am selling these WITH tires...The tires are Hankook Ventus V12 Tires..255/35/20 (90%tread) on the rear...and 245/35/20 (70% tread) on the front...yes they are stretched for fitment...I was lowered on D2 coils and I had to roll my fenders to fit these...Im sorry for the crappy iphone pictures but they are exactly as described..more pics can be provided upon request..Unfortunately since i had them on for such a short time, I was no able to get pics of them mounted on the car. Im asking for $1700+shipping+pp fees...These retail for much more...These are rdy to ship !!! PM me or email me @ [email protected] if interested.. thank you..

CURBED WHEEL

ANOTHER SHOT OF CURBED WHEEL

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump...tires have been sold seperately...only rims are for sale now...

price for rims only is $1350 FIRM....shipping and paypal fees included in that price...

·
133 Posts
glws. i like these type of rims

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rim 1 mint

rim 2 curb rash

rim 2 curb rash

rim 2 curb rash

rim 3 mint

rim 4 nicked

rim 4 nicked

rdy to ship!! $1300 OBO !! RIMS ONLY !! NO TIRES!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.