Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
6th Gear
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: 7th Gen Accord (2003-2007) JDM fog wiring harness, relay, & fog switch from eBay Honda Inspire fog kit (not OEM)
CONDITION: new and unopened
PRICE: $25.00 firm, with additional $8 shipping to lower 48 U.S. states.

Perfect for owner of 7th Gen Accord sedan fog kit who needs an extra or additional non-OEM wiring harness and switch to control operation of fogs independent of headlights.

More photos available upon request. Paypal preferred. Sold together.

EDIT: This is for 2003-2007 Accords, including the 7.5 gens. Title for only 7.0 gens is incorrect.

·
6th Gear
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your warm compliments, Brian! Delighted you are a pleased buyer.

Bump. Willing to eat up 50% of first-class USPS shipping. Shipping reduced to $4.00 to lower 48 U.S. states.

Bump after 3 weeks. Still for sale! :wave:

·
6th Gear
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, thanks! About 5 months ago, I purchased what may be one of the last remaining brand-new OEM fog kits for the 7th Gen Accord, simply in order to use the OEM wire harness and interior OEM fog switch. I purchased the eBay Inspire kit for the fog housings only.

I sold the OEM fog housings themselves in an earlier Classifieds on this forum, but still have the wiring harness, relay, and fog light switch from the eBay Inspire fog kit for sale here.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have a few leads on the under hood harness.. The rest is easier to find though I don't understand why they discontinued that part but not the rest

·
6th Gear
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump. Still available for quick sale!

Willing to lower price to $20 plus $4 USPS shipping to lower 48 states. Paypal preferred.

Bump after 3 weeks! Still available! $24 including shipping. Paypal preferred.

First bump in several weeks. Still for sale!

·
6th Gear
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Item has been sold and shipped to Nate this morning. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.