Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Full Throttle
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently traded in my 2007 Accord EX-L 4cyl 2dr mt for a 2014 Accord Sport CVT MSM. I am getting rid of most of my 7th gen mods but I’m looking forward to contributing to the 9th gen section as a new 9th gen owner! Let me know if you have any questions or if you want any more specific pictures (of the parts I’m selling.) I think the prices are fair but feel free to make me an offer. I prefer local pickup but may be willing to ship items.

A. 2003-2007 Accord 4cyl Eibach Pro Kit Springs
B. "Unleash the Power" - Used 40k Miles (a little over 3 years) with Koni Yellow Shocks (also for sale). Gave the car a great ride and when combined with the Konis, completely eliminated wheel gap for a very clean look without impacting daily drivability..
C. $75 plus shipping, prefer pickup.
D. Columbus, OH
E.

A. 2003-2007 Accord Koni Yellow Adjustable Shocks (all 4)
B. Used 40k Miles (a little over 3 years) with Eibach Pro Kit Springs (also for sale). Gave the car a great ride and when combined with the Eibachs, completely eliminated wheel gap for a very clean look without impacting daily drivability. All washers, sleeves, etc. necessary to install these are included. You will need to use some stock components as well but along with your stock nuts, bolts, top hats, etc. these are ready to be installed. Comes with two adjustment knobs.
C. $225 plus shipping, prefer pickup.
D. Columbus, OH
E.

A. 2003-2007 Accord 4cyl 2 dr Megan OE-RS Exhaust
B. I’ve had the exhaust about 3 years but it was only used around 2 years. The muffler was painted using a high heat flat black when new. It could use another coat as it has faded in some spots where the tip meets the muffler. Overall the exhaust is in great shape. It has a silencer which I left in 95% of the time. I felt it was pretty loud without the silencer but I also had an intake and header (also for sale.) No sound clips. I will disassemble for shipping and at that point you would probably want to purchase new hardware and gaskets.
C. $125 plus shipping, prefer pickup.
D. Columbus, OH
E.

A. 2003-2007 Accord 4cyl K&N Short Ram Intake 69-1209TS (for use with cars with MAF sensor only)
B. This was installed for about 4 years. The filter has seen about 50k miles and has been washed/oiled a few times. The pipe has some wear but the inside is just as it was when new. Everything in the pictures is included. Most screws are there or stock screws are used.
C. $50 plus shipping, prefer pickup.
D. Columbus, OH
E.

A. TSX Comptech Stainless Steel Header with Magnaflow Cat cut to fit 4 cyl Accord
B. I purchased this Stainless Steel TSX Comptech Header off of another member who ended up going turbo (chemik.) The header has seen some use but should work great without any leaks. The previous owner had some welding done to where the pipes meet the flange but I never had any issues since I had the Magnaflow cat (included)shortened 2” so the header and cat would work with a stock-length exhaust. As noted, this bolt on Magnaflow cat was shortened by 2” so that a stock-length exhaust may be used with the longer TSX header. The flex pipe has some wear to it but it was like that when I purchased it and I was lowered and the issue never got worse. Comes with an O2 sensor defouler that may or may not need to be used. I did throw check engine lights sometimes but the majority of the time there were no issues. Feel free to let me know if you have questions on the set-up. *you may need to purchase an O2 sensor extension. I think they are about $10-$15.
C. $150 for both plus shipping, prefer pickup.
D. Columbus, OH
E.

A. 2003-2007 Accord Haynes Manual
B. Used, some oil smudges but all pages are there!
C. $10 plus shipping.
D. Columbus, OH
E.

A. 7th Gen Coupe Front Mats
B. Used front rubber all weather mats with Accord logo. Drivers side has some fading/wear. See pics for details.
C. $25 plus shipping, prefer pickup.
D. Columbus, OH
E.

A. 7th Gen Coupe Trunk Tray
B. Used Honda Accessories rear coupe trunk tray with Accord logo. See pics for details. Great condition.
C. $40 plus shipping, prefer pickup.
D. Columbus, OH
E.

· Bob's your UNCLE ...
2,286 Posts
PM sent ...

· Registered
350 Posts
Do you know if the coupe trunk tray can fit the sedan?

· Full Throttle
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The trunk tray should fit all 2003-2007 Accord Coupes and Sedans

· Full Throttle
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please PM me a price shipped to 21227 for the haynes manual.
PMs have been sent. Intake, exhaust, and Haynes Manual pending sale. More to come!

· Bob's your UNCLE ...
2,286 Posts
PMs have been sent. Intake, exhaust, and Haynes Manual pending sale. More to come!
Hey mate - my first PM still stands if you change your mind on willingness to ship.

· Fear The Turtle!
2,168 Posts
Tempting since I am flying into Columbus on 7/14 and my in-laws are driving...If you are willing to deal more PM me, I'm not sold on lowering my car so I'll buy in if the price is right.

· Full Throttle
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sold exhaust and intake

The intake and exhaust have been sold. Shout out to Oakswerve57 for a smooth deal on the intake and exhaust today.

Still have the springs and shocks. Plenty of reviews out there for the Koni/pro-kit combo. I was just reviewing some old posts and realized that the Konis and Eibach's were only on the car for less than 2 years and about 25k miles. You can use the highest perches with the springs for a slightly lowered look and increased handling or you can drop it to the lowest perches to eliminate wheel gap and really give the car an aggressive look. The Konis offer different heights and adjustable dampening. Proven names with solid race and aftermarket reputations. Can't go wrong. PM me if you want to make an offer. Your in laws will love hauling around suspension parts for you!

· Full Throttle
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are the floor mats and trunk liner still available?
At this point they are still available but looking to sell local for the time being. The mats are thick rubber (heavy) and the trunk liner is huge so the combo makes for pricey shipping. I'll have to get them boxed up to get an estimate.

· Registered
164 Posts
At this point they are still available but looking to sell local for the time being. The mats are thick rubber (heavy) and the trunk liner is huge so the combo makes for pricey shipping. I'll have to get them boxed up to get an estimate.
The mats are really what I like but the trunk liner is a bonus lol

· Full Throttle
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sold: Haynes Manual

Haynes manual has been sold.

· Registered
128 Posts
pm'd

pm'd

· Full Throttle
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shipping

It looks as though shipping will be roughly $25-$35 for the springs most places and $20-$30 for the shocks. PM me your zip for more accurate estimates. I'm trying to get a box for the trunk tray that won't distort it too much. Once do I can send out shipping estimates on that. Thanks for all of the interest. Let me know if you have any questions!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.