Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

LED Conversion Kit - 8th Gen 2008+ Accord

Now available are interior LED Conversion kits. They come in stage 1, stage 2, or stage 3 based upon brightness and cost. All of them make use of our brand new, high-quality line of LED bulbs! We guarantee our stage 3 kit will be brighter than ANY OTHER OPTION AVAILABLE!

Check our prices! We carry the brightest bulbs at the lowest prices. It's easy to compare for yourself- just go to eBay or any other seller, we guarantee our prices will be lowest for the same products. How? We have a great relationship with our supplier and order in huge bulk. AND we do not jack up the prices to astronomical levels. We're breaking that market trend, and offering you insanely low prices every day. That doesn't mean these are low quality, though! These LED bulbs are made just for us by a company that has been in business since 1992, and every bulb carries with it a one-year full warranty.

Each page has a nice table telling you exactly what you're getting, along with click-able pictures for comparison between stock and LED in the application. They have been tried and tested on this vehicle, and will fit perfectly! If you don't want to get the whole kit, it's easy to just click the bulb from the kit page, and then order independently.

CHECK IT OUT! CLICK A STAGE TO VIEW AND ORDER:

·
Registered
219 Posts
EDIT: link works, placed my order

·
Registered
565 Posts
How much would it be for the 8th Gen Coupe?
Cause we don't have the door lights and we only need 1 license plate light.

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
630 Posts
With the glove box light, might have to change that to either the 1-5050 or 5-5050 SMD LED you mentioned to me because of the angle the wiring puts it.

EDIT: Looked around some more and you did do that change on the Stage 1 and Stage 3, but not the Stage 2.

·
Vendor
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Most companies jack up the prices and do offer discounts regularly, but I think that's a bit dishonest. Our prices are listed at very low prices to begin with, and we don't have any ongoing sales or discounts.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Paul, just a thought..you might want to put together a coupe specific Stage 3 kit.

No door lights on the coupe... and as of 2010-- no glovebox light either... and there's only one license plate light.

Thanks again for your offerings...really digging the switchback parking lamps & will be ordering up some SMD panels soon.

·
Behind The Orange Curtain
8 Posts
Just ordered the Stage 2 kid for my car. Looking forward to seeing the lights.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts