Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Parting out my car and have a few things for sale. All parts came off a 2009 accord coupe EX-L v6. North Chicago area.

1. PMM roof spoiler. Good condition. Paint cracking a little but nothing noticeable at all unless bent. $50/shipped

2. Takeda SRI. 35k miles. A bit dirty but works perfectly. Comes with Takeda intake cleaner/restorer ($25 value). It does Not comes with the 2 rubber hoses. -- SOLD

3. Magnaflow CBE #16817. 30k miles. Good condition. Straight piped and will include original resonator. $300/local pick up only -- SOLD

4. 25mm spacers Great condition, used only for 4k miles. -- SOLD

5. 1-arm camber kit. Brand new never used. $60/shipped

6. OEM 3-arm camber kit. 40k miles. Good. $120/shipped

Pics to follow

Any questions txt, 847 - 7zero4 - zero882

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how many spacers are available
2 but just sold this morning.

PM sent about the Takeda SRI.
Sold

If you're willing to take apart the exhaust and ship it let me know. Why'd you take it off?
I might be willing if I can't sell local and I'll let you know. Shipping will be at buyers expense. I loved my car for a good 6 years but I'm starting a family and had to get rid of it. 2 doors doesn't fit the job haha

·
All my wats
90 Posts
How does the exhaust sound on the highway? That is my biggest concern about aftermarket exhaust.

Tempted by that and the roof spoiler since my car is also PMM. I don't live terribly far away, either.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How does the exhaust sound on the highway? That is my biggest concern about aftermarket exhaust.

Tempted by that and the roof spoiler since my car is also PMM. I don't live terribly far away, either.
Honestly I loved the sound exhaust. It was a little annoying on my 5am drive at times but you can't be in love all the time lol. For me I noticed when you keep a steady speed at around 70mph with low rpm's, it wasn't bothersome at all.

·
Registered
48 Posts
well im also interested on the exhaust system shipped to FL 32822, im 4th on the list lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.