Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Accord Accessory Foglights (Honda OEM) - 8th gen

A. Accord Accessory Foglights (Honda OEM) - 8th gen, includes the front/external Covers and all Mounting hardware (see the pictures)
B. Condition: Good/Great
C. $95 shipped for the pair
D. Location of item: Kansas City metro area (pick-up or shipped is fine)

This set of foglights was recently removed from my personal car as part of my 2011/12 EX-L V6 front bumper install. Pics on my car can be seen in the associated threads showing the before and after.

I don't know if the accessory foglights are different between sedans and coupes, but these were installed on my sedan in 2013 and 2014 (replaced one after a rock strike).

They work great and include what is shown in the pictures. I will also throw in the rubber, under bumper spoiler (Honda OEM, used, but decent condition).
:thmsup:

BTW, my pictures when taken when the foglights were still on the car several months ago. I just got the new bumper installed a couple of weeks ago. The EX bumper went elsewhere and is not included in the auction, despite being mentioned on the sign shown in the fourth picture.

Scott C.

Attachments

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pictures, including the foglights off the car, the mounting hardware, and the rubber under bumper spoiler.

Scott C.

Attachments

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does it come with a new switch?

how hard was drilling a hole into bumper?
I used the Honda OEM stalk for the foglight switch, but a regular Honda button like you are thinking can be wired-in (my EX came with the factory foglight wiring installed, so it was plug-in play for me). The stalks and buttons are both available from a number of sources at reasonable prices. Since I still have foglights, just now in a 2011/2012 EX-L V6 bumper, I kept the stalk. What model Accord do you have?

The holes in the bumper were actually pretty easy since Honda, at least on the EX, marked exactly what you need to cut (see the picture I just grabbed from ebay - notice the eight circles on the back of the bumper). A buddy helped me and we just eyeballed the cutting and had it done in about 10 minutes with a holesaw. The holes don't even have to be that clean considering the fog light covers hide all cuts, the mounting plates, screws, etc.

Scott C.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
i see i see thanks, i have 2011 ex-l navi. i have to think about it because the one im looking at is actually flatter (i think 8.5 one), doesnt bulge out like this one

and where exactly is the pre-wiring? i took my bumper off twice to installl headlights, dint even notice anything

·
mobiless2
1,696 Posts
and where exactly is the pre-wiring? i took my bumper off twice to installl headlights, dint even notice anything
Look for brown plug by battery, once you find that one, you can use location to find opposite side. You need an extension to plug into actual lights.

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can these fit on lx-s
To my knowledge, anyone else feel free to correct me, they should fit the LX, LX-P, LX-S, EX, and EX-L since they all use the same bumper, at least for the 8th gen (not sure about the 8.5 gen).

Scott C.

Look for brown plug by battery, once you find that one, you can use location to find opposite side. You need an extension to plug into actual lights.
Agreed. With the bumper off, the plug was pretty easy to see in the area in front of the tire (in the example, below the battery area). The fog lights plug into a harness that then plugs into the car harness (the brown plug mobiless2 mentioned).

Scott C.

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Replied. Thanks.

Scott C.

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thses are still available and I will do $95 shipped.

Scott C.

·
2010 Honda Accord EX
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reviving an old FS thread, these have been sitting for a while (out of site, out of mind).

I'll do $80 shipped.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.