Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time has come and I will be parting ways with my 2016 Accord Sport, so I am selling my Alpine radio (CarPlay and Android Auto) with installation kit. It was an all around great radio and kit to have if you're looking to add CarPlay or Android Auto to Accord Sport. I am asking $500 (shipping included) OBO for everything pictured. It will also come with the installation instructions and a SXM tuner. The only "issue" (which is know by Metra and they're working on a fix) I had with the Metra kit was that it would turn down the volume any time you're shifting gears that would trigger the backup camera to come on. There are a few post here on the forums regarding user experience with the Metra kit. Below are links to the radio and different kits for more information. Please IM me if you would like more information or if you have best offer.

A. What is for sale: Alpine iLX-W650 (new wiring harness included), Axxess ASWC-1 (new wiring harness included), SXM tuner, Metra 99-7804
B. Condition: Used
C. Price: $500 (shipping included for those interested)
D. Location of item: Orlando, FL

Metra Online

ASWC-1 | Axxess Integrate

7-Inch Ultra-Shallow Mech-Less Receiver

Attachments

·
Legitimate hack
1,631 Posts
I'm assuming you want to sell this as a whole but any chance you're willing to part out just the HU and mounting plate/ radio surround?

·
Legitimate hack
1,631 Posts
That's what I figured. Can't blame me for trying. GLWS!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts