Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Leased a VW_My life ****s
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE BASIC FACTS

I would really appreciate a local cash sale. Willing to meet half way if in Northern NJ. Will consider shipping if buyer pays for shipping and applicable PayPal fees.

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): ATEQ QUICKSET TPMPS Sensor reset/update tool
B. Condition: Used
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $95
D. Location of item: 07960

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for pointing that out, however, the webpage does not open for me. Once it works, and I see $100, I will change my price. The 2 websites I found, revolution supply and some other had it listed for 125. If someone locally buy sit for 105, i think they'll be happy. I see no reason to "give it away", considering I used it less than 5 times.

·
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am now taking offers for anything above 100 dollars!

·
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It openen for me and why would anyone buy a used one for what your asking and not just get a new one???? Sounds like your trying to take advantage of the folks here on the DA
Okay. FWIW, that link opened okay for me just this morning. And because now i can see that the price is 100, I will adjust mine accordingly.

Also, if you can tell me the difference between a brand new one and the one that i'm selling (aside from the fact that i don't have the original packaging and that my TPMS codes are stored in it), i would greatly appreciate that. You won't because you can't. So, the next time you start insinuating that a seller is trying to take advantage of a potential customer, you better have some proof to back that up. Until then, keep your undeveloped thoughts to yourself. Just because the 1st Amendment is a right for everyone, doesn't mean you get to use it to slander/libel others.

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
It openen for me and why would anyone buy a used one for what your asking and not just get a new one???? Sounds like your trying to take advantage of the folks here on the DA
The link that was posted did not work for me either initially.

As well the Classified Rules clearly states:

15) DO NOT thread crap.
If you have an issue with the price and are interested in the item, then send OP a PM. If you really felt OP was "trying to take advantage of the folks here on DA", then use the "Report Post" button and the Mods will address it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts