Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): OEM Honda Window Wiper Inserts Parts numbers 76622-SMA-004 and 76632-SYP-004
B. Condition: Brand new, still sealed
C. Price/What you want to trade for: 15$ shipped for both in the US via USPS with delivery confirmation number
D. Location of item: Warren, OH
E. At least one picture of the item for sale or for trade next to a sheet of paper with the following on it:

Description: According to College Hills Honda, these will fit both Coupe and Sedan 2008+ Accords. I purchased them for a Coupe, so if you have a sedan please double check, but the part numbers are the same. Purchased these brand new from College Hills Honda. Only reason I am selling is because I sold my Accord and got a Lincoln MKZ. These wiper inserts are $3.86 and $4.19 each on College Hills website, which would be $8.05 total, but they want over $11 for shipping. which would be close to $20 shipped. I am only asking $15 shipped via USPS with Delivery Confirmation number in the U.S. I only accept PayPal, I have 400+ positive feedback on eBay (mrcoupe440) and my PayPal e-mail address is [email protected]. As soon as the payment is secured, I will have these mailed out to you :thumbsup: Thanks and have a nice day!

Attachments

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP Still for sale, :banana:

Open to offers, but since I am sending these for free with delivery confirmation, I don't want to give them away :(

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP! It's winter time for some of us! Get these new OEM blades for the ALL TIME LOWWWWW :yes:

·
NJDR
862 Posts
take 10? only reason i dont even need these i hardly use my wipers (rain-x baby ;]) so id just throw them in my garage until one day

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
take 10? only reason i dont even need these i hardly use my wipers (rain-x baby ;]) so id just throw them in my garage until one day
No problem! Shoot me $10 via paypal at [email protected] and I will ship them to you as soon as payment clears with tracking info. :thmsup:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP :thumbsup:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT $10 shipped :)

·
Registered