·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a. what - SPC 1 arm camber kit

b. condition - New for the 8th gens.

c. price - $120 shipped

d. location - ???

a. what - eibach pro kit lowering springs for the v6.

b. condition - used. The springs have about 6000 miles on them fits all 8th gen v6's.

c. price - $175 shipped

d location - ???

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it might go easier if maybe you posted about what year there for ????????
good call lol i forgot about that part. I wasnt fully awake that day i put them on... Changes have been made thanks.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
873 Posts
no price either? lol

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, I am selling a 1 arm SPC 1 arm camber kit New for the 8th gens. As well as A used set of eibach pro kit lowering springs for the v6. The springs have about 6000 miles on them fits all 8th gen v6's. Make an offer. :)
there is a price... its up to people who want it to make an offer

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You need to post a price as per Classfied Rules, this is not eBay!
didnt think of it like that... just thought of it more as... hey i dont need these... i dont know what to price them so i just put make an offer. you guys know what you want to spend so let me know and ill take care of these... i guess ill try to figure out a price for them

·
Registered
121 Posts
wait. What year is your car? your signature has an older generation picture.. the springs are for the 08+
My cousin is interested, not me. He browses this site and asked me to make you an offer. haha I was a member on here already for my gf's 8th gen v6 EX-L sedan...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

·
The Stig's day off...
223 Posts
Couple of Q's:

How low do these drop the car down, and what is the effect on performance/cornering? How do these springs change the longevity of the stock struts?

I assume you had the camber kit and springs together since the drop set your wheels off? What was the camber change with the springs before the kit applied?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Couple of Q's:

How low do these drop the car down, and what is the effect on performance/cornering? How do these springs change the longevity of the stock struts?

I assume you had the camber kit and springs together since the drop set your wheels off? What was the camber change with the springs before the kit applied?

Thanks!
1.2 inches in the front and 1 inch in the back. Yes since your car is lower to the ground you do feel a difference in the handling. from what i read it depends on your roads on the stock struts.. its a debated topic some say itll wear them out faster others say no. I dont know what the change is by number but you definitely notice tire tread is uneven over time. so its good to have.

Just curious, why didn't you keep the 1 arm and buy the other 2? That's what I did. I didn't check your install thread to see what you did.
Honestly i put the springs on. about 6000 miles later took them off cuz i was getting coilovers. Then unexpected bills arrived and i forgot i had anything in the back room... money came back around and just left my mind. Just ordered the 3 arm kit and coils lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts