Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Honda Accord Fog Light LED Bulbs

We carry LED bulbs for replacement of your fog lights or DRLs, in all major sizes. They are available in SMD as well as high-power LED. This will make your fog lights a nice bright white, without the hassle of HIDs! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not jack up the prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are made just for us by a company that has been in business since 1992, and every bulb carries with it a one-year full warranty.

You can choose either white (~6000K) or amber.

We also offer three options in brightness:
  • Stage 1: Lower than factory brightness.
  • Stage 2: Near factory brightness.
  • Stage 2.5: Slightly brighter than stage 2 (not available for all vehicles).
Please note that LED fog lights are for cosmetic purposes only, and will not project light in the same way that the factory bulbs do. Your car will look great at night, but if you are looking for higher output, we strongly recommend using an HID conversion.

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12v operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your vehicle).

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 1-year full warranty.

2003-2012 Honda Accord Coupe Fog Light LEDs

2003-2012 Honda Accord Sedan Fog Light LEDs

2003-2012 Honda Accord Coupe Fog Light LEDs

2003-2012 Honda Accord Sedan Fog Light LEDs

Any questions, feel free to ask via email ([email protected]), or shoot us a PM!
Thanks,
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Vendor
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure what you mean by Audi quality- these are primarily for show, but the 7.5W hi-power do put out a considerable amount of usable light. Thanks!

·
Registered
131 Posts
can i use H11 18-5050 SMD Bulbs has DRL of my 2008 accord which is 9005

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
I have been to your website and made a small order to see how well you conduct buisness, so far I'm satisfied. I have an 03 accord coupe, the conversion would be nice however I only see a low beam and fog light kit, no high beam :( Are there plans to get the entire lighting kit on board?

·
Vendor
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well thank you! We don't have it because we do not recommend HID high beams. Since they have to ignite, you can't use them to signal other drivers. You can still get them if you'd like, by selecting your size on our general HID page. Thanks!

·
Registered
507 Posts
When will the led kit for the 7th gen accord be back in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App

·
Registered
23 Posts
Since the Accord LED Fog Lights are H11 does that mean I can put them in my low beams and fog lights? I have a 2010 Accord Coupe and would you reccomend putting the H11 LED bulbs in the fogs and low beam?

·
Vendor
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would not recommend putting the LEDs in your low beams. While the LEDs are bright the light output is not nearly as bright as a HID kit. We are currently experimenting with LED low beams but the fact of the matter is the technology is not quite yet up to par to match HID output.

-Garrick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts