Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a. what - Greddy evo2 exhaust For the K24

b. condition - Everything is in pretty good shape.This exhaust was on my car for less the 1000 miles. I'm not sure how long that's been on the previous car. No dents or anything on any of the pipes. The finish is mostly just dirty and polish would clean it up perfect.

c. price - Exhaust is now 350 shipped

d. location - Seattle area

Well, after having my accord broken in to, I decided it was time to upgrade...therefore, now I have the stuff from my accord to sell.

First up, my exhaust. I got it from someone on the forums, I can't remember who exactly, but I think it was on here. Its a greddy evo sp2 exhaust. It bolts on right behind the factory cat. I did the who system, so I also have the OBX headers and the magnaflow high flow cat.

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Don't know if it's just me, but $900 seems way over priced for a 2nd owner exhaust and other used stuff. The exhaust can't be more than 600 new, headers maybe 200, cat 100 at the most for brand new stuff?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know if it's just me, but $900 seems way over priced for a 2nd owner exhaust and other used stuff. The exhaust can't be more than 600 new, headers maybe 200, cat 100 at the most for brand new stuff?
Neither of us put many miles on the system itself. I think the first owner had very little as well, but I'm not sure how much. I was adding it up with shipping to somewhere in the midwest, thats why the 900 cost. I'm up for offers, but if you're closer to the west coast, it'll obviously be easier/cheaper to ship, so I wouldn't mind going a lot lower. Farther away maybe a little less. I'm kinda hopping for ~$700 if you're local.

·
Registered
71 Posts
How much for the headers and cat?

And I've been against OBX mainly cause of all the crap I've heard of them, but can't knock it til you try it right?

Truthfully, how do you feel about the entire set up? Good gains? Sounds nice?

I'd probably care more about how it sounds than the extra 2 hp I could be missing out on.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$280 shipped for the headers/cat?

It sounds pretty good. It's not too loud but not quiet either if that makes sense. The OBX actually gave some slight random noise at around 1500rpm/15-25mph, but that quickly went away. The guy that installed it for me said it might go away with some more breakin time, but it never bothered me. The noise is because of the flex pipe, but there isn't much you can do about it. I also have the air/fuel sensor extension for the headers as well since the headers have a sensor location that is a few inches down from the stock location. The Exhaust actually sounds pretty normal at highway cruising, but as soon as you hit the gas, you know whats back there.

This isn't my car, but there are a few videos on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqsl3oUmmlo

·
Registered
71 Posts
$280!??!!

Not to sound rude, but your prices are ridiculous bro!

You say they're like new, but how can you verify that if you have no idea how many miles the guy before you put on them?

I can nab both brand new for about $250 shipped.

I'll offer $150 shipped for the set. Money ready and all.

I'm located on the west coast too, so it shouldn't be that steep.

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Neither of us put many miles on the system itself. I think the first owner had very little as well, but I'm not sure how much. I was adding it up with shipping to somewhere in the midwest, thats why the 900 cost. I'm up for offers, but if you're closer to the west coast, it'll obviously be easier/cheaper to ship, so I wouldn't mind going a lot lower. Farther away maybe a little less. I'm kinda hopping for ~$700 if you're local.
It's not exactly a car, miles doesn't really matter.

If it were me, I would clean up the stuff and make them presentable. When you say something is like new, it should at least look it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not exactly a car, miles doesn't really matter.

If it were me, I would clean up the stuff and make them presentable. When you say something is like new, it should at least look it.
I really want to clean it up, but I just don't have the time, and I need the space, so...Headers/cat pending sale, exhaust now 450 OBO shipped

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$280!??!!

Not to sound rude, but your prices are ridiculous bro!

You say they're like new, but how can you verify that if you have no idea how many miles the guy before you put on them?

I can nab both brand new for about $250 shipped.

I'll offer $150 shipped for the set. Money ready and all.

I'm located on the west coast too, so it shouldn't be that steep.
I can only say how many miles I put on the headers/cat because I got those new, and only had them on my car for about a month, so not that much driving.

I PM'd you

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sent again

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
400 Shipped for the EVO2 Exhaust

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
will this work on a 2010 I4 coupe? very interested if so
Anything can "work" but I don't know how close it would be to a direct bolt on. Anyone else know?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
350 shipped?? anyone?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
anyone?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts