Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my greddy evo2 exhaust off my accord. Fits any 2-dr 4 - cylinder accord years 03-07. Full cat back and was purchased back when I first got my accord. It was one of the first full cat back systems out there so I picked it up. I no longer have use for it as I am back to stock, exhaust wise.

Located in 757 (Virginia beach, va) looking for local sale but can ship long as buyer pays the entire shipping cost. WILL NOT SPLIT SHIPPING COST WHATSOEVER.

Price: $200.00 OBO. This retails for over $650.

The bad:
will need new gaskets and nuts/bolts.
The resonator had two small holes but were patched with jbweld.
Mid - pipe has some scraping due to it hanging so low. It's pretty much flat vice being circular but is not punctured.
Has surface rust but can be sanded down.
Canister could use a polish and it'll be good as brand new

·
Registered
385 Posts
don't gaskets cost like 2 bucks each?

·
2010 EX 4dr VTEC 2.4L
248 Posts
Do u still have this?
Can I weld this to my i4 sedan (8th)?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still have it. To generically answer your question, yes it can be welded. But not sure if you want to hack it up and make it fit and also not sure what the layout of your exhaust system is. Hangers could be in different locations, bends could be different, etc.

·
2010 EX 4dr VTEC 2.4L
248 Posts
If you are sure about this being able to be welded onto my i4 8th gen sedan, I'll pm u an offer. I'll also try to find out myself with my auto guy.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you are sure about this being able to be welded onto my i4 8th gen sedan, I'll pm u an offer. I'll also try to find out myself with my auto guy.
Anything is possible. But if you're going so far as to hacking this up to make it fit, I'd just suggest buying one that fits your car or maybe even just the canister itself. But don't take what I say and think that it'll fit with minimal work. I never said it will 100% bolt up. But with cutting, bending and welding. it can fit.

·
Banned
694 Posts
I already know the answer...but I really only want the axle back portion.

·
Banned
694 Posts
$75?

Also: another shot in the dark, you don't have the catback and OEM exhaust side by side in a pic, do you?

I'm trying to see if the axle back on this is the same as the OEM one (where they meet the mid-pipe) and google is being a bloody dingledouche.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm good.

You mean the diameter or? OEM is a one piece so there's no bolting other than to the cat. The Greddy follows the same path, but obviously comes in 3 pieces.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.