Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A. Iphone 3gs
B. Condition: Used, (overall 9/10 for the screen, and back 7/10)
C. Price: $300 (local pick up), $315 for 48 lower states, Will also accept trades(pm me)
D. Location of item: Los Angeles, SGV,

Selling this for $315 shipped, including insurance, I've seen these go up to $350 on ebay.

I don't know if I'm breaking the rules using the computer to type out DA. I can retake a photo with a written piece of paper later, if needed. If you need more pictures or info on the specs let me know.

Here is a screen shot to show tmobile works and cydia+installous is installed:

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
forgot to mention, comes with new data cable, wall charger, and ear buds (with mic)

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
I don't know if I'm breaking the rules using the computer to type out DA. I can retake a photo with a written piece of paper later, if needed. If you need more pictures or info on the specs let me know.
No need, you are fine, you could have used color sticky dots to spell out the words on a piece of paper and it would have been fine. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
how many gig is it holding? and what's the color of the back? thanks in advance.

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how many gig is it holding? and what's the color of the back? thanks in advance.
oh shoot, 16gb and black in back. thanks for the reminder!

·
Should Have Went 5peed
309 Posts
pretty good price :thmsup: GLWS

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if i dont get a bite by friday, i'll post these up on ebay... i want to ship these out by the 15th so it'll make a good xmas gift for someone :)

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
one more day ppl :(

·
2016 Nissan Maxima Platnm
4,574 Posts
Just list it on eBay for $1, for 5 day auction. It will sell well. I just sold two original iPhones last month, neither were unlocked and they sold for $200 and $213. One of them even had damaged pixels, but someone really wanted it.

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats what im doing now. hopefully it sells well. would anyone like the link ^^?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts