Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Honda only...
439 Posts
I past around Chula Vista, CA,Nice area and loved those Outlets by the border!!!
Sorry I have a gen 7.5 so no sale....

·
"Boats"
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I past around Chula Vista, CA,Nice area and loved those Outlets by the border!!!
Sorry I have a gen 7.5 so no sale....
It is a very nice area! Thanks for looking...if you know anyone with a 8th Gen let them know. Take care!

·
"Boats"
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Item: Kaixen 5000K HID Kit w/ extra set of H11 bulbs brand new

Price: SOLD

Condition: Used HID Kit (1 yr.) Bulbs (New)

-------------

Items: Trunk Tray/All Season Floor Mats

Condition: Used (Driver side floor mat has a small tear in it from wear and tear)(Buyer will pay shipping cost to their Zip Code)

-------------

Item: P2R Throttle Boddy Gasket

Condition: New never used

Price: $10.00 Shipped

-------------

Item: K&N Air Filter and Stock if you want it - Stock filter is new too(lol :))

Condition: New

·
"Boats"
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
The Stig's day off...
223 Posts
You have a PM.

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Yea Mark from Throwdown is a distributor for them, good guy for parts but looks like your getting rid of the coupe heh, good luck with whatever else you get into.

·
"Boats"
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kinda pricey for a used hid kit huh? Xenondepot and retrosolution sell it for under $200.. Just saying.. GLWS
Ugh...not really when the Kit sells for $250.00 and the extra set of brand new bulbs are $150.00 for a pair.
http://store.excelerateperformance.com/kaixen/hid_conversion_kits/hidh8/h11/i-236458.aspx
Plus the quality of this system is far superior. But I guess it is just a matter of preference. Thanks for the luck though!

Does it fit sedan also?? Can you tell me how much to ship it to 27870
Let me research...I'll get right back to ya!:thmsup:

Yea Mark from Throwdown is a distributor for them, good guy for parts but looks like your getting rid of the coupe heh, good luck with whatever else you get into.
Yes bro, I sold the Coupe last month. I already sold the AEM CAI and Sun Auto Hyper Ground System.

You have a PM.
Answered.

Does it fit sedan also?? Can you tell me how much to ship it to 27870
Hey bro...yes it does fit your Vehicle. Here is the information from the website:http://store.knfilters.com/search/appsearch.aspx

·
"Boats"
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Keepin' It R-E-A-L...!!!
5,667 Posts
Ugh, if this was for the 8th gen' sedan - they would've been sold (to me!)... grr!

I still haven't purchased an OEM-accessory trunk-mat, something I always wish to acquire & reminded every time I use the trunk.

·
"Boats"
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you selling your AEM CAI??

If so i will buy today :)
Already sold the AEM CAI....sorry!

Product is SOLD....MODs please close this thread. Thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
hey, i didnt get a reply to the PM at all and i am really interested in these so please get back to me asap thank you =)

·
Old Bird...sometimes wise
13,914 Posts
Shipped? Yes or no? You failed to mention that very important fact.........or is it local pick up only?

·
"Boats"
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shipped? Yes or no? You failed to mention that very important fact.........or is it local pick up only?
The shipping cost will be paid by the one who wants them. Shipping is dependent obviously different by zip code.

Sorry about that...buyer will pay shipping cost to their zip.

·
Registered
137 Posts
PM'd U...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.