Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... FOR SALE!

Set of 4 Silver Rays OEM 20" Nissan GT-R wheels & tires. Comes complete with 2 fronts and 2 rears.

Wheels are in GREAT used condition. Absolutely NO CURB RASH. There are minor surface imperfections here and there, just be mindful these came off a 2009.

F: 20x9.5 +45 with 255/40 tires
R: 20x10.5 +25 with 285/35 tires

All tires are Bridgestone RE070R run flats and easily have 80% tread life.

Asking $1,600 picked up.

Located in SoCal! San Diego (Carmel Valley). Will NOT ship. I do travel a lot between LA and SD.

And my car for reference (running 4 fronts and 1mm hub rings)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So apparently some people are nitpicking at the price I set, which might I add does say "or best offer"

Let's take a look at the retail value of these as if purchased "new"

The tires by themselves...

And the wheels retail anywhere between $1200-$1500/EACH. They are forged which makes them lightweight for their dimensions (20" and wide) as well as strong.

$1800 tires + $4800 = $6600 (not including tire services, etc.)

I'm not even asking for half of that being that they are used and great condition, AND my price is still negotiable.

Take a look at other sets WITH tires and you'll see my asking price is fair.

Again, to any interested buyers please feel free to message me - I'm sure we can work something out. :)

Or simply waste your money on cheap quality Vossens :lmao:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They came off a GT-R as-is, tires and all.

NEW PRICE: $1600 picked up this coming weekend only!

Lowered the price for a quicker sale. Had higher offers but they want me to ship which is something of like to avoid.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm not gonna lie. The price is a steal considering that they are oem GTR wheels with bridgestones. I've seen them go for upwards of $1,700 for just the wheels.

·
Registered
437 Posts
did you put these on the gtr forums??

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just an update since this was bumped from the grave.

As of 2/26/2014, I still have these. I've been out of town for work so haven't been able to really market them like I want to.

I posted them on various places online, but I'm looking for a local sale. I personally don't want to deal with shipping, so if any potential buyers have a buddy in the area you can arrange it with them.

Anyway, price still stands at $1600 picked up in San Diego (possibly LA if I move next month).

·
Stock Pssh...Yeah right!
301 Posts
I think they look cool, but OP you should post how they will look as is. According to your posting your running four fronts which looks nice, but i'm scared they will stick out way too much from the rear and rub.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think they look cool, but OP you should post how they will look as is. According to your posting your running four fronts which looks nice, but i'm scared they will stick out way too much from the rear and rub.
I would but the tire sizes don't work since they're stock sizes off a GT-R. However, there's a handful of 9gen sedan owners running 20x10 or 20x10.5 square setups but they're lowered running some negative camber.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I might be able to take these off your hands if they are still available. I live in the Los Angeles area so maybe we could meet down there in SD or sometime when you are in L.A.
Please let me know. Contact me at: [email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.