Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Retired IT Dude
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Link Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD

Edit: Yes folks, it's a 7" 16:9 FULL TOUCH WIDESCREEN Unit!!!

Bought new from an authorized Pioneer dealer spring of 2010. The following list of goodies speak for themselves:

HU pigtail hardwired, soldered, and wrapped to Honda specific plug-n-play audio input. I've also got the DVD player bypassed (relay) for in motion viewing. This is of course, Illegal. :D

Pioneer GEX-P20HD HD tuner module. New, never installed.

Pioneer CD-R55 Wireless IR remote control.

Pioneer CD-IP150 IP Bus Cable (shorter length that what comes with the HD tuner.) This is new, never installed as well.

Analog antenna extender.

I had this in my 2006 Honda CRV for a few months before deciding to go wild and get the 2010 Accord sedan. Needless to say, it's still in pristine condition, and works flawlessly.

KMart Blue Light Special Pricing!

Updated price!!! $360.00 Shipped if you pay via PayPal "personal" tab to save me the 3.5% fee (no credit card payments at this figure, sorry.) I will still ship via USPS 2-3 day priority mail with delivery confirmation.

$425.00 shipped via USPS 2-3 day priority mail with delivery confirmation anywhere in the Continental US. PayPal payment from verified members only, please.

PM for PayPal payment details!

Thanks,
Jim

·
Stayin Classy...
630 Posts
sooo tempting....My gf would kill me!

Would it work with the premium sound system? The premium sound has a stock amp which I dont think would work with the head unit? Am I correct?

·
Chillin
237 Posts
That looks freaking sick I just don't wanna lose my cubby =/

·
Retired IT Dude
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll make the same deal I had with SupraTrippy to anyone else in the ConUS.

$400.00 Shipped if you pay via PayPal "personal" tab to save me the 3.5% fee (no credit card payments at this figure, sorry.) I will still ship via USPS 2-3 day priority mail with delivery confirmation.

I've been buying & selling stuff on the internet longer than than I can remember. I've sold tens of thousands of dollars worth of good in the last few years on Adv rider forums, Kawasaki Versys forums, and POTN (Photography on the Net) forums.

Rest assured you will get exactly what you see in the pics, without delay. I will not disappoint!

Loads of positive seller & buyer feedback on POTN here: http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showpost.php?p=9378831&postcount=2139

PM for payment details!

Thank you,
Jim

·
Chillin
237 Posts
If you install this you'll never even think about your cubby again. :D
I checked crutchfield it says it doesn't fit =( why is that? Plus I gotta create a pay pall account =P. It's not so much the cubby its just having my stock HU there without purpose, but i'll give it some thought =D

·
Retired IT Dude
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fantastic head unit for whoever gets it. I had it powering 4 Polk DB 651's in the doors, and an Infinity Basslink II in my 06 CRV. Sounded fantastic. Great feature set on this unit for the money for sure!

·
Retired IT Dude
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'd really like to move this out. So....

$380.00 Shipped if you pay via PayPal "personal" tab to save me the 3.5% fee (no credit card payments at this figure, sorry.) I will still ship via USPS 2-3 day priority mail with delivery confirmation.

Fair enough?

Thanks,
Jim

·
Retired IT Dude
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No doubt Taffy. This is a steal.

I've been asked if this comes with a backup camera. Unit does not come with a backup camera, it has the connection & circuitry to facilitate one but does not come with the head unit from the factory. It's a separate item just like everything else (XM tuner module, HD tuner module, etc.)

You'll notice in the specs it says "Backup Camera Input," and "Rear-View Camera Mode." This does not mean it actually comes with the rear-view camera... just so that you all know.

Thanks,
Jim

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.