1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bat-mobile
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets try this again

THE BASIC FACTS

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs):
Pioneer X910BT indash, Metra kit for NON dual A/C controls, Pioneer iPod cable, Backup camera, metra harness ready for plug and play
B. Condition: Like New
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $670 gift on paypal
D. Location of item: Long Beach
E. Pictures:

·
Stayin Classy...
630 Posts
Bump...Looks like a nice unit. But I cant use it in my EX-L

·
Registered
154 Posts
y gift? y not just tack on the %.....this sounds fishy

·
Stayin Classy...
630 Posts
Because pay pal charges you extra money unless you make it a gift. its a simple transaction. I do the same thing all the time as well. Not that I know this guy from a hole in the wall, but its not fishy.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I know I've asked the buyer to pay for the fees plenty of times, but thats because of the community I was selling on. Dealing with 14-18 year olds that were cheap and lowballing just wasn't my cup of tea.

Once I came onto here, I figured I'd start fresh and just cover the fees myself. Yeah it ****s, but you gotta pay your dues.

Pay it forward guys. It's really stupid when an entire forum turns to adding fees because a couple people start to do it..

·
Bat-mobile
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Because pay pal charges you extra money unless you make it a gift. its a simple transaction. I do the same thing all the time as well. Not that I know this guy from a hole in the wall, but its not fishy.
thank you for clearing this up, any sale online in fourms should be fishy even if i ask for the 3-4% paypal fees it can be fishy

·
Stayin Classy...
630 Posts
I agree people need to be aware and all. But this forum is super up tight with selling stuff dam.

My SV forum guys are great. I met a hand full of them and they are all class act kind of people. There is even a pay it forward thread to give away free parts left over from person to person. its really cool.

I think this forum has possibility, but man the mods need to lighten up just a smiggen. Just me two cents.

BUMP for great stereo. I would love to get this if I had a few extra bucks kickin around. How did you like it???

·
Bat-mobile
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree people need to be aware and all. But this forum is super up tight with selling stuff dam.

My SV forum guys are great. I met a hand full of them and they are all class act kind of people. There is even a pay it forward thread to give away free parts left over from person to person. its really cool.

I think this forum has possibility, but man the mods need to lighten up just a smiggen. Just me two cents.

BUMP for great stereo. I would love to get this if I had a few extra bucks kickin around. How did you like it???
i loved it man i had it in my cobalt but when i put this in my accord i didnt like the way it looked with the kit. doesnt match or anything

·
Registered
52 Posts
i like it alot but dont have nearly enough cash for this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.