Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE BASIC FACTS

A. What is for sale/trade: PMM bumper plugs
B. Condition: brand new-still sealed
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $15 per pair
D. Location of item: NJ

Up for sale are three pairs of PMM (polished metal metallic) bumper plugs. I am selling them in pairs, however you can purchase all three pairs if you would like. I am asking $15 per pair shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. If you are outside of the lower 48, please PM me for a price quote.

I bought these for $25 a pair plus shipping. They are a high quality product and are brand new still in the sealed bags. You can check out the exact product @bumperplugs.com

The most common use for these is to cover up the holes behind the license plate bracket. If your dealer drilled holes and you are in a one plate state, these are perfect as they will cover up the holes in a high quality fashion. They are also good if you are planning on running without a front plate. I am no longer in need of these and will give a large discount for all three pairs.

I bought them originally because when I first bought my car, I put on an aftermarket front grill and drilled holes. I then painted my stock grill black and placed back on. I had forgotten that I drilled holes and needed a quality solution to cover them up. I then bought the HFP front and found that the under spoiler will cover my holes without the need for this product.

PM me with any question not outlined above. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Plug up them bumpers!

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take that H off the trunk and plug up them holes!

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know there are lots of PMM’s out there! Willing to unload these for barley anything at this point!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Want your B-plugs

Hello, I'm interested in purchasing a set of the plugs. I think I sent you a PM about this but perhaps it didn't go through properly. Please PM me if you still have them. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
319 Posts
+1 im interested as well, do you still have these available? since its been 4 months since the last post

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.