Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Starbai's Part Out Thread= Plenty of Items...

18K views 68 replies 28 participants last post by  starbai 
#1 ·
All items are currently located in Fort Lauderdale, I would of course prefer a local buyer especially for the coilovers but am willing to ship at the buyer's expense.

Details for each item below.

My goal is to get 25% off of the original price of the items + shipping. Several members on this forum know me, and know how meticulious I am with my car, if something isn't in good shape still, I will clearly state it... otherwise consider it like new.

More pictures on request... 25% off retail I'm thinking is a pretty generous offer considering how perfect condition these items are in, many of them you wouldn't be able to tell they were even used.

So without further adieu, here's what we got:

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): ATEQ Quickset Tool and 4 TPMS Sensors - Used these on my aftermarket 20's just fine still work, no issues, use the Quickset tool to program your car and easily switch back and forth between your stock tires and new setup.
B. Condition: All used, but all in perfect working condition Quickset comes with installation CD and USB cable as well.
C. Price: Orignal Price of quickset was $135, and Sensors were $100 for the set... Total Price for you: $175.00 + shipping
D. Picture:

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Here is the DVD setup I had in my car. You will recieve the DVD Player and its harness.. Including the custom faceplate I had made for it to fit underneath the factory 6disc changer... If you don't have the factory 6 disc changer I'm not sure how this will fit. So look into that. It will come with a working remote control as well. The faceplate cost me $100 and will be asking for 75% of that cost. The DVD player itself was $110 new.

This will be sold together with the tvandnav2go.com Navigation Conversion. This is a fully plug and play version that you plug directly into the nav box.

You will need to obtain a cheap switch from any auto parts store that you'll run to the front cabin, one wire goes to that switch, and another to a power source. You will also need to obtain your own RCA cable. (None of these were originally supplied with the kit) For audio the DVD player can be plugged into the headphone jack in the armrest.

I will try to obtain a fresh set of instructions for you as I do not have the set that came with it. The unit cost me $175 brand new.

I would really recommend you get this stuff professionally installed if you dont know what you're doing. I can help once you've bought the stuff but I am no expert and I did have it professionally installed myself.
B. Condition: All used will need a few small things (listed above) to get it installed right. But in perfect cosmetic and working condition.
C. Price: $280.00 for it all + Shipping
D. Picture:
(Picture Shows, DVD Player, PAC and Nav conversion, price above does not include the PAC, only the DVD and Nav Conversion)

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): iSimple PXAMG, +HDRT +Antenna Adapter w/PGHHD1 - This setup right here plugs into the factory headunit where the XM Adapter goes. Its function for me, was to add HD radio, and an iPod Adapter. This will allow the iPhone/iPod to be charged and allow you to control it directly from the OEM radio. You can also select another aux with the iPod connected so that you can control the iPhone/iPod directly from the device itself vs through the radio (handy when you wanna listen to pandora or shoutcast) The unit stopped working when I got an iPhone4... and required an updated board... that board was purchased and installed for an additional $30 that I will not try to recoup now. Total current price for this stuff on Autotoys.com is $232. The unit will also come with an antenna adapter... the new Honda antennas don't just plug directly into the radio, its a little clip plug, not the normal antenna plug from the old school. You will need this for the HD radio module.
B. Condition: Used but like new, will come with everything you need to install... you will need to tap a wire from the OEM radio to get a 'switched power source' - for this particular piece I seriously suggest you let a professional install it. Your choice of course if you know what you're doing.
C. Price:$232 brand new, Looking to get: $175 + shipping
D. Picture:
(This price is only for the PAC adapter) As shown in this picture on the lower right:

I still have 4 other items to add...
1. 7th Gen Headrests (For a sportier look)

Any questions you're welcome to reply here... Any offers please PM.

Any negative comments about my asking prices, please keep them to yourself. If you feel you must say something, PM me in regards to it and I will consider your advice and adjust accordingly thereafter.

Thanks for looking guys!

See less See more
#2 ·
WTH is going on here!!!????
What are you up to bro are you getting rid off the Accord and jumping to a Muscle car?

#3 ·
Yeap S2k and Accord gone in lieu of the new 5.0... starting grad school in a few months and had to re-prioritize the monthly budget... super sad to let that s2000 go, damn near cried leaving the dealership lol but had to move on... this is why you dont name cars... you get attached!

But don't get me wrong... the 5-0 is insanely fast... and I'm loving every minute of it. Onyx and Ese aren't yet forgotten though. Truly the jump from these two to a Mustang is 100% Honda's fault. I'm a Honda fan boy through and through... but they refused to build me a sports car of any kind (Rear Wheel drive) --- last thing they did of this sort debuted 10 years ago...

They keep building crap like hybrid CR-Z and Cross Tours, its clear they have no interest in keeping enthusiasts buying Hondas... If they do something in the next 3 years... I'll be back... until then, gotta say I'm loving the 412hp so far :) - Gas mileage is abysmal though lol - that should get better once I get used to the power and stop romping on it randomly just for the fun of it.

#5 ·
interested in the HD radio parts

Would like to know more about the iSimple PXAMG, +HDRT +Antenna Adapter w/PGHHD1 and how this works or how you intended it to work. Will pM for details.

Cheers,
NB

#27 ·
Would like to know more about the iSimple PXAMG, +HDRT +Antenna Adapter w/PGHHD1 and how this works or how you intended it to work. Will pM for details.

Cheers,
NB
PM REPLIED :thmsup:

How much for ksport
$650 SHIPPED to the continental US - PM me if you're interested... 3 other interested folk in front of you first to PM me gets 4th spot.

Lemme know about those LED Reverse Lights

But, sad to see such a nice 8th gen go.
$37.50 + Shipping... PM me your Zip code, have 2 interested parties before you if they fall through, PM me to reserve your spot.

coilovers? pm me please
$650 shipped to continental US... who ever PMs me first will get 4th spot in line. If all others flake out.

Replied.

ill be holding it down for the black coupes :wave:
and ill buy the roof spoiler from you right now lol or tomorrow. also, i live in miami.

just wondering, how much for the visors?
Roof Spoiler will be $75 if you're picking it up. Visors $45 if you're picking them up. Both have got at least 2 others in line in front of you, if you're interested for real, PM me so that I can save your spot if they flake.

Interested in the ATEQ and sensors :banana: PM Sent
PM replied.

man i was never replied...
Sorry, NYE weekend was a blast lol. You should be all replied by now.

Wheres the car?
Sun State Ford in Orlando. Its on their website... So is my S2000.

Go buy em' if you're interested, both completely solid, no mechanical issues what so ever. They basically stole them from me with the "trade in" (aka Wholesale) value they gave me.

Or the "best" moved onto another forum...:dunno:
no comment :rolleyes:

#11 ·
Pm'd

#22 ·
man i was never replied...

#25 ·
Or the "best" moved onto another forum...:dunno:

#28 ·
One more Item up for sale:

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): GENUINE Honda Accord (TSX) Switchblade Key. This key, was purchased on Ebay about 1.5 years ago, I've never seen one on ebay ever since then again. There were two for sale one sold to god knows who and one to me. It came as just the piece of the key with the Honda logo, AND NOT the Acura logo. To make this work, I had to buy US Spec, BLANK TSX key, and mate the two together. The dealership cut the key for me for free, and I took a dremel to my Valet key to get the little transponder for the immobilizer out which was slipped into this key just fine. The result is a Acura TSX Switchblade key with a Geninue Honda Front Face. The programing to make the remote work is very easy/simple to do.

Basically what you're purchasing here is the Honda faceplate. Since the key is already cut you will have to get a blank TSX key from an Acura Dealership, which last I hear is around $100. Someone will have to correct me if I'm wrong. Also please note, this is not the Cheap EBAY knockoffs that will sporadically start the car correctly due to the crappy placement of the immobilizer chip. This is the actual faceplate of the European Accord Sedans (TSX here) that you will mate to the blank key/remote of a USDM TSX key that you will have to purchase, in addition to this.

Before you PM me for shipping quotes please make sure you understand this. I dont want anyone coming to me and saying they spent $150 on a key that doesn't work. IT WILL work provided you add the correct remaining necessary parts (Uncut Key, Immobilizer Chip from your Valet Key, and a 2 second programing sequence that you can do yourself) But wont be cheap, and will be exclusive to you. I will be HAPPY to help you work on putting it together once you've paid for and received everything you'll need.

B. Condition: Key is used, and Cut, no scratches, and in good shape otherwise, you will need to purcahse on your own a blank (uncut) TSX key from an Acura Dealership in addition to this.
C. Price: $150.00 OBO for it + Shipping
D. Picture:

#29 ·
Okay guys,

At this point the following items are Sold/Pending:
LED Tail Lights
Coilovers
Window Visors
Roof Spoiler
Exhaust

Still Available:
ATEQ and Sensors
DVD Player and NavtoGo Conversion
HD Tuner/Ipod Cable
Genuine Honda Key
LED Interior Lights
LED Reverse Lights

The bike rack maybe pending again so here are a few more pics of it:

#30 ·
I'm interested in iSimple PXAMG, +HDRT +Antenna Adapter w/PGHHD1. Im in Pembroke Pines and I dont have anyone that can install this for me. I have a few questions about this. Can I PM you? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.