Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2.4L engine only, 8th Gen (08-12 only). Includes everything...pipe, filter, hoses, clamps, screws, nut, washer, etc.

Condition: Aside from some indentations on the rubber parts, it's in good condition. Filter was cleaned a few thousand miles ago, so should be good for another few thousand before requiring another cleaning.

PRICE: $140 shipped
I'll send it the cheapest USPS method possible in the original Takeda box. I accept Paypal only, continental US only.

For an additional $10 ($150 shipped), I'll make myself available on a weekend for 30 minutes of live "installation help" via Skype IM (how to remove stock intake, what hose goes where, etc). Must be paid up front- if you don't use it you lose it.

20131105_020233.jpg

Why am I selling it? I need my car to be a bit more stealthy, for various reasons.

·
Registered
437 Posts
will this fit sedans?

·
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This should adequately answer the noise question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYYiFDu-OTQ

Takeda / AFE claim "The intake produced 13hp and 16lbs. x ft. of torque to the wheels."

I personally doubt those numbers.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have one i've been trying to move also...just sitting in the garage never used

·
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump...tough crowd.

Price lowered to $140 shipped.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Free bump. bought mine from another member and never sent it but took my money. what a crook. Might hit you up for this when the issue is resolved.

·
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Free bump. bought mine from another member and never sent it but took my money. what a crook. Might hit you up for this when the issue is resolved.
:thumbsdown Name and shame them.

Do you still have the intake? If so text me at (901) 238-8334
Yep, still have it sitting on the shelf. PM-ed you with further instructions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
if you still have this, i will give 5 $20 bills in town, in person for this tomorrow.. please pm and ill forward you my cell phone number

·
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
$140 shipped is as low as I'm going to go....don't want to give it away.

Also don't want to do a local pickup option.

·
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sold. Please close thread.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.