Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What: machined aluminum wheel spacers. The 25mm ones are bolt-on w/ lugs, and the 10mm ones slip over the lugsm and come with replacement lugs that are 10mm over length from OEM. Both come with machined hub-centric rings that fit precisely over the factory hubs, then replicate the factory hub dimensions so that your wheel fitment is unchanged. I had these on my car with the stock wheels and they were perfect. Looked awesome and perfect fit.

Condition: The 25mm set was on my car with my OEM wheels for a week. They work great, but my aftermarket wheels are too wide w. the wrong offset to be used with the spacers. The 10mm ones have never been installed. They have all (10) replacement lugs in the box with them, brand new.

Price: $80 shipped for the whole set. I'm not breaking them up so don't ask. This is about 40% cheaper than I bought them for 3 weeks ago.

Location: La Vergne TN ...but I'm shipping them so it really doesn't matter where they are.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can you hold until the end of the day when I get home from work? ~6PM Eastern Time (NY)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I want them but I cannot send any PMs. If possible PM me your Paypal or just text me 845-699-9478. I want them. Sorry Kevin :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold. Bought them on Ebay...there are a million auctions for them for all different sizes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.