1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS/WTT - iPhone 3G for 180

THE BASIC FACTS
Why I am selling?
I don't have service on it anymore so its really pointless for me to have an iphone.

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): spec are iphone 3g 8gb, Firm is 4.1 jailbroken with cydia Everything works. I been using it to surf the web, listen to music, watch youtube, rip youtube video on to the phone, and use the text free program to call people and text people.
B. Condition: used and working ^^
C. Price/What you want to trade for:
New price for Iphone 180 shipped obo Or trade for Itouch 4th LMK
D. Location of item: Merced, CA or San Jose, CA

E. At least one picture of the item for sale or for trade next to a sheet of paper with the following on it:
The Date is on the Iphone!! I took it 2 different dates. One is more recent since I forgot the tag

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Check your PM

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Come on man you can get a new 3G for $99 bucks. You might want to lower the price. I just sold mine for $50 and it was jailbroken and even gave the guy a DLO car charger with it.
That's with a new contract.
This one is mint condition.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That's with a new contract.
This one is mint condition.
He's right. iPhone 3G's out of contract frequently go for $175+, especially if they're jailbroken/unlocked. The $99 advertised price from AT&T is deceiving since you would have to sign a 2 year contract to get that price. With this price, you could buy the phone, jailbreak/unlock, and then use it on another GSM provider. No more AT&T (garbage service).

I would be interested, but I've got my own 3GS, and stuck in contract with AT&T til July :thumbsdow. Hopefully a Verizon iPhone will be available before my contract is up, because AT&T service in my area is just awful.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on man you can get a new 3G for $99 bucks. You might want to lower the price. I just sold mine for $50 and it was jailbroken and even gave the guy a DLO car charger with it.
U sir got hustle for an iphone for 50 bucks.

Check ebay and craigslist. Its still 200 bucks. I am just hooking up people on the forum since I like you guys a lot more.

Also 99 for the iphone sure. But the contact is how mucH? ~100 a month?

Its not like I am trying to rip anyone off. I am just out of contract and I want to get and itouch 4 since there is no point in me having an iphone and no service.

·
Registered
93 Posts
So whats the difference with what you have an an itouch 4? ok so you dont have a plan on your phone and you can do everything an itouch does. and you own yours. you dont have to trade for an itouch or buy one.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can all the basher GTFO seriously I don't bash ur fs. Ionia u guys have nothing better to do so go on club rsx n go bash them

On a side note for everyone that been supportive n clarify stuff for me Ty. I want the 4touch cuz it has face Ty ftw

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you can use wifi. i was using it in class to reply back to this thread. service plan is needed for 3g n phone calls but i use tesxt free to call n text or free. i just need wifi

I just bought an Itouch4 so this baby has to go. So lets get this baby sold!! 180 shipped price to sell

if No one buys it. It is going on Ebay Saturday 20 at 10pm

·
"Boats"
249 Posts
U sir got hustle for an iphone for 50 bucks.

Check ebay and craigslist. Its still 200 bucks. I am just hooking up people on the forum since I like you guys a lot more.

Also 99 for the iphone sure. But the contact is how mucH? ~100 a month?

Its not like I am trying to rip anyone off. I am just out of contract and I want to get and itouch 4 since there is no point in me having an iphone and no service.
Good luck w/ your Sale!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got an Offer for 150 local pick up. Anyone want to give it a shot? If not I am going to sell it to them and enjoy my new itouch 4 yay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.